Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Imasalmon
Mar 19, 2003

Meet me in the Hall of Fame

Intruder posted:

Pirates fans what do you think it would take to pry Tony Watson away

The Astros most glaring hole right now is probably left handed relief. Probably could use a better #3 starter too unless Peacock has really turned the corner (apparently he was giving away signs when he struggled prior to 2015?)

He has stopped pitching from the wind up, in my observations.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Imasalmon
Mar 19, 2003

That Stan Ross guy almost got 3,000 hits.

Imasalmon
Mar 19, 2003

Intruder posted:

Remember last spring training when Tyler White (you probably don't remember him but the incident is hard to forget) hit one over Cespedes, who acted like the ball was stuck under the wall until the ump came out and very easily just picked it up? That was ruled a homerun somehow so

It was AJ Reed. http://m.mlb.com/video/topic/69972428/v562513083/?query=Reed%2BHome%2BRun

• Locked thread