Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Mike_V
Jul 31, 2004

3/18/2023: Day of the Dorks
Everything is always about the Cubs though so Fly The W

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mike_V
Jul 31, 2004

Albert rules and I hope he signs a one day contract to retire a Cardinal.

Mike_V
Jul 31, 2004

John Mozeliak better not be buying at the deadline. The team is rotten and needs to re-tool, starting with the coaching staff.

Mike_V
Jul 31, 2004

I hope the Cardinals lose every game until Mike Matheny is gone

Mike_V
Jul 31, 2004

What the hell happened there?

Mike_V
Jul 31, 2004

The Cardinals lost another game where they had a 2-3 run lead late in the game.

Mike_V
Jul 31, 2004

The coolest thing about Judge is that he wears #99

Mike_V
Jul 31, 2004

Cardinals bullpen: remains terrible

Mike_V
Jul 31, 2004

Pancakes posted:

Watching the Cardinals continue to fail miserably makes me wonder, do they have any pieces that they could sell at the deadline for a decent return? Oh, Rosey, Lynn or Gyorko seem like the possible candidates but I have no idea what their demand could be.

Do you think Mo views the Cards as sellers? Would ownership allow ~THE CARDINALS~ to be sellers?

Mike_V
Jul 31, 2004

I didn't watch most of the Cards game last night, but jesus christ

quote:

Matheny does not know the purpose of the double switch, and hilariously, it worked out perfectly for him somehow. After Martinez pinch-hit, he took out Piscotty and kept Martinez in the game. Piscotty was in the 3 hole. We were potentially going into extra innings. Why the hell would you surround all your good hitters with a pitcher’s spot, where - with a short bench - there’s the danger that an actual pitcher will have to bat in an important spot. The other reason for a double switch is so a pitcher can go two innings, but I don’t want Brebbia pitching in the 9th inning of a tie game anyway when Rosenthal was apparently available. Martinez later scored the winning run so baseball does not care if the moves you make are smart or not.

Get this man out of the dugout.

Mike_V
Jul 31, 2004

cis autodrag posted:

at home I'm gonna use my ps4. Is that app decent?

I really like the PS4 app. Can skip to top or bottom of innings if you're watching it delayed.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mike_V
Jul 31, 2004

I really appreciate Bryant giving me an alltime great Cubs image.

• Locked thread