Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
canadianclassic
Nov 3, 2004

I'm not an Angels fan in any way but god drat if I'm not depressed for Mike Trout

He's never going to win another MVP again, is he?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

canadianclassic
Nov 3, 2004

Spring Break My Heart posted:

Why do you say this?

I'm sure he will actually win another but he just seems to always get robbed if there's anyone putting up anything resembling competitive numbers (2012, 2013, 2015), and now this year he is absolutely dominant but gets struck with an injury which will almost certainly ruin his chances.

Looking back on the numbers he's put up for his career so far it's really mind blowing how loving good he is. Shame he plays for the Angels lol

canadianclassic
Nov 3, 2004

kensei posted:

Mariners score 14 on the road. What a roller coaster team.

Yeah they're really feast or famine this year. With Haniger back and some of the rotation set to return soon things are looking good though! I hope felix isn't completely dead; he looked great in his last rehab start even if he was poo poo in his first one.

canadianclassic
Nov 3, 2004

zapplez posted:

I gotta say if I could have any 1 good rookie position player on the Jays this would be my pick for sure.

forget the rookie and position qualifiers. he's amazing

canadianclassic
Nov 3, 2004

The mariners are about to catch fire (in a good way) :colbert:

canadianclassic
Nov 3, 2004

canadianclassic posted:

The mariners are about to catch fire (in a good way) :colbert:

Nevermind it was the bad kind of fire

canadianclassic
Nov 3, 2004

ihatepants posted:

Gleyber Torres slid into home plate and the Buffalo catcher crashed down on his extended arm and was taken out of the game. Torres claims to have heard a popping sound in his wrist. So it looks like the Yankees are going to be stuck with Chase Headley at 3rd all year.

Give us Torres and some other prospects for Donaldson

canadianclassic
Nov 3, 2004

Good for him speaking out - glad he's getting help. I guess he didn't have the easiest childhood; apparently he dropped out of school pretty young and started playing pro in the mexican leagues when he was like 16. Hopefully some time off will help

canadianclassic
Nov 3, 2004

There's an interesting baseball game occurring in oakland atm. it may be worth tuning in to

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

canadianclassic
Nov 3, 2004

Salvor_Hardin posted:

I just got a push notification that David Price and Eck got in an altercation. :stare:

lol not much good has come out of his time in boston

• Locked thread