Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

SirSamVimes
Jul 21, 2008

~* Challenge *~

Get help from Doctor Doof.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SirSamVimes
Jul 21, 2008

~* Challenge *~

Time for fun.

SirSamVimes
Jul 21, 2008

~* Challenge *~

red

SirSamVimes
Jul 21, 2008

~* Challenge *~

smash mouf eat the eggs

SirSamVimes
Jul 21, 2008

~* Challenge *~

Epicmissingno posted:

Faking an injury should get us sent to the infirmary, and nothing bad could possibly come from that. Absolutely not.

SirSamVimes
Jul 21, 2008

~* Challenge *~

Abandon Kim for the karmic bad end.

SirSamVimes
Jul 21, 2008

~* Challenge *~

Octatonic posted:

I'm just too loving good at making these pencils touch, y'all! We're gonna just have to play lucky day.

It's been years since I touched a pencil, so I held them completely wrong and one went into my eye while the other shot out of my hand and rebounded off three walls.

So I guess I failed the hand-eye.

SirSamVimes
Jul 21, 2008

~* Challenge *~

I'm pretty sure the entire point of that ending was to force the "chew the fat" pun.

SirSamVimes
Jul 21, 2008

~* Challenge *~

Talk to the cool roach fellows.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SirSamVimes
Jul 21, 2008

~* Challenge *~

I can't find any videos of Deedee's "Oooh, what does this button do" that don't have dumb loud noises spliced in so I'll just settle for this.

AnAnonymousIdiot posted:

*ahem* ~Oooooooh!~ What does this button do?