Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

EagerSleeper
Feb 3, 2010

by R. Guyovich

John Lee posted:

I honestly assumed it was the guy running that blog doing this LP at first, because who else would go through dozens of Goosebumps books piece by piece for the amusement of strangers?

Can I have a link to that blog? I vaguely remember one Goosebumps book I read way back when, but I want to see how it holds up. I think the book I read was about a girl who was a werecat?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

EagerSleeper
Feb 3, 2010

by R. Guyovich
Huzzah, we managed to defeat our mortal enemy, Denny! But now we gotta rescue him again...

Stop our family. Telling people to not get ran over works in real life, right?

EagerSleeper
Feb 3, 2010

by R. Guyovich
This is the worst possible ending. :gonk:

Go back and explain to Denny instead of carrying him. I doubt Denny will listen, but I want to see if the other branch of this fork is a fail state as well.