Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

inflatablefish
Oct 24, 2010

Rebonack7 posted:

As a side note, it was actually pretty tricky setting the goal endings for this book. While there are still plenty of bad endings to go around, Tick Tock, You're Dead! has a lot more good endings than most of these books. As a result, I've chosen the two good endings where we explicitly fulfill our original mission of finding Denny and returning to the present.

As opposed to the best ending where we arrange to have always been an only child?

Let's go to the past and make it happen!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

inflatablefish
Oct 24, 2010
It's a busy day in New York city, a perfect time to warn them by running across the splat street!

inflatablefish
Oct 24, 2010

Rebonack7 posted:

A tingling sensation races through your body as you're transported back to the present and the Museum of Natural History. When the misty air clears, you're back in the time exhibit, standing near a sundial.

"Come on," you say to Denny, sighing with relief. "Let's go find Mom and Dad."

"No way," two voices reply in stereo. "You're not the boss of me."

"Oh, no," you moan out loud as you realize what you've done.

Both Dennys have returned to the present with you!

You've saved your brother's life, but ruined your own.

THE END

And tomorrow in New York City, Denny will get taken back into yesterday, leaving him stuck in a time loop forever! How is this not a win condition?

inflatablefish
Oct 24, 2010
The Blue team has a hot girl on it, let's get our mortifying teen embarrassment out of the way early.

inflatablefish
Oct 24, 2010
Yup, let's open the door and grow us some bat bones. Children are a superstitious, cowardly lot, so that'll be sure to win us the contest!

inflatablefish
Oct 24, 2010
Given that the other plan didn't work, let's double down.

inflatablefish
Oct 24, 2010

Android Blues posted:

Man, what did the Horror Club even get up to in their adventures pre-us? We know it's somewhere between "ghosts aren't at all scary" and "zombies are definitely scary", that's a pretty narrow line to draw.

I think Professor Krupnik is just really rubbish at being a ghost. He probably looks like an old teacher draped in a bedsheet.

inflatablefish
Oct 24, 2010

Epicmissingno posted:

We should finish off the blue team's ending before heading off to the red team. I say we should run from the voice.

Yeah, if we start switching between teams then we'll just end up getting confused about what's going on. I concur with running away.

inflatablefish
Oct 24, 2010
Fly into the crypt so they can all get cursed the same as us!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

inflatablefish
Oct 24, 2010

Rebonack7 posted:

Have to say, I'm surprised how many of you guessed what would happen if we flew into the crypt.

I wasn't expecting it to cure us at the same time, I just thought they'd get screwed over!

How about we backtrack to perching on the ring?