Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

VivaLa Eeveelution
Apr 3, 2011

Way to go, Indy.

Now let's play with the slightly less stupid cousin and her stupid dolls.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

VivaLa Eeveelution
Apr 3, 2011

Befriend and command the first of many mice, probably.

VivaLa Eeveelution
Apr 3, 2011

The Deviations posted:

Combat and command the first of many mice, probably.

VivaLa Eeveelution
Apr 3, 2011

T-H-E makes three!

VivaLa Eeveelution
Apr 3, 2011

VivaLa Eeveelution
Apr 3, 2011

So about these frickin' lasers, are they sat upon the frickin' heads of some frickin' sharks?

VivaLa Eeveelution
Apr 3, 2011

I hope going home leads to cousinly vengeance WITH MAGNETS because that's where my vote lies.

VivaLa Eeveelution
Apr 3, 2011

chiasaur11 posted:

Why you little!

VivaLa Eeveelution
Apr 3, 2011

...no, no, she meant kidneys. And now she has six fresh ones.

Forget the rat (e: page 33 version) and lose the brat - win-win!

VivaLa Eeveelution fucked around with this message at 18:04 on Oct 2, 2017

VivaLa Eeveelution
Apr 3, 2011

A quote from the original Ghost Stories dub, though concerning other supernatural phenomena, seems appropriate right now:

"Run! She's a ghost and a bitch!"

VivaLa Eeveelution
Apr 3, 2011

Denny would threaten to show mum his disappearing fingers and blame you for it and she'd believe him because parents never believe protagonist kids in kids stories. (Which is quite a problematic trope, actually.) Joanie so far has enough sense to not be a defiant little poo poo towards her only chances of survival.

Let's steal the book and pretend that it's for the purposes of throwing at Denny's head. I am still not over that little arsehole.

VivaLa Eeveelution
Apr 3, 2011

Make yourself useful, surprisingly tolerable younger sibling.

VivaLa Eeveelution
Apr 3, 2011

I can juggle...in a team with the floor and the wall, but yeah.

VivaLa Eeveelution
Apr 3, 2011

Okay, Sid, we'll stick this collection of bound paper into a transparent vessel filled with water and some fish poop. It'll be safe there.

quote:

You can't juggle? That's okay. Not too many people can. It's really hard!

But this is a story about magic. So now, PRESTO! you can magically juggle!

:3: My preteen, undiagnosed autistic flavour of clumsy past self would have been so comforted by this inclusive railroading.

Even starting off with the 'option' to strangle your sister acknowledges that you may want to act on your frustrations, but sometimes it's not a good idea. Take a time out and breathe, kid. You'll be okay.

This is a good book.

VivaLa Eeveelution
Apr 3, 2011

This supports my theory that we originally weren't harvested for our knees until the editor drew the line at realistic cannibalism.

Hide the book with the birds and their poop. I mean, what are the odds they'll turn out to be hungry vultures after the piranhas did their thing? :smug:

VivaLa Eeveelution
Apr 3, 2011

Let's be a superficial shitberg and see what happens.

VivaLa Eeveelution
Apr 3, 2011

Shun the non-attractive! Shuuuuuuun!

VivaLa Eeveelution
Apr 3, 2011

quote:

Joanie stamps her feet. The hollow sound echoes in the small room.

quote:

Joanie stomps over to the corner.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SevfZ5gCUnY&t=41s

(Yes, this is my answer.)

VivaLa Eeveelution
Apr 3, 2011

poisonpill posted:

Listen to Joanie it is!

I don't want to move onto the next book either. This one's too good!

VivaLa Eeveelution
Apr 3, 2011

Let's play Extreme Reverse KerPlunk!

VivaLa Eeveelution
Apr 3, 2011

Is it an underground chicken transport system? Because that would be awesome.

VivaLa Eeveelution
Apr 3, 2011

Retreating now won't de-stink us. Stay the course.

quote:

Some used tissues are mixed in there, too.

:gonk:

VivaLa Eeveelution
Apr 3, 2011

I miss the good book about the bad book.

Instead, here we are...choking on Lanx body spray.

VivaLa Eeveelution
Apr 3, 2011

Leraika posted:

I bet the 'you don't feel it' path is because you actually did die falling down the stairs and now you're a ghost

...okay, now I need to know.

VivaLa Eeveelution
Apr 3, 2011

Sequels are often better than spin-offs.

Melvin Estep II: Electric Boogaloo

VivaLa Eeveelution
Apr 3, 2011

Good =! Goal. Besides, we're also on the run from our buyers.

Hmm. Let's stab Brandon. I can't remember why we wanted to, but hey - free stabbing.

VivaLa Eeveelution
Apr 3, 2011

I threw my phone - from like two inches above a mattress that's already on the ground; all is good - and it landed screen down, BL fanart up. 69 it is.

VivaLa Eeveelution
Apr 3, 2011

Rebonack7 posted:

Unfortunately, with every high must come an agonizing low. Next time, the madman behind Werewolf Woods returns, and he's just discovered CAPS LOCK...

poisonpill posted:

Oh, hell yes.

Blockhouse posted:

oh jesus christ no

:magical::munch:

What will the foodstuff of inordinate attention be this time?

VivaLa Eeveelution
Apr 3, 2011

Also these are bullshit choices because they're omnipotent ones. Our character does not have the choice of waking up either with or without company, but we do.

What's up, cousins? Us. :rimshot:

VivaLa Eeveelution
Apr 3, 2011

Mud spelled backwards is, like this book, dum.

I understand the defeat we're burdened with, which is why I for one feel no need to 100% this. Pull yourselves together!

VivaLa Eeveelution
Apr 3, 2011

X, as in, "I hope this is the book's exit route."

Oh wait, yeah, there's supposed to be an evil knight in this. Let's see how long that lasts.

VivaLa Eeveelution
Apr 3, 2011

Without going into too much detail about where I'm currently sitting, no cushion.

VivaLa Eeveelution
Apr 3, 2011

I wish I never saw this book.

VivaLa Eeveelution
Apr 3, 2011

Green. Here's my reasoning:

1. I can't see how loving with these clocks will immediately get us to the goal ending.
2. I'm in the middle of a move, and I've uncovered some old CYOAs of mine. The trips down nostalgia lane have taught me that endings are weighted to the backs of the books.
3. Therefore, pink and orange are more likely to waste our time with a non-goal end.

There is a caveat with 2 in that the books I've rediscovered are written much better, but I'm of the belief that having more endings near the back is an inherent quirk of the format.

VivaLa Eeveelution
Apr 3, 2011

Octatonic posted:

Y'all, you know you're leading yourselves into a dumb pun trap here. We gotta head this poo poo off before it happens. :colbert:

Capital reasoning.

VivaLa Eeveelution
Apr 3, 2011

Did anyone else watch Talespin when they were kids? That was entertainment, or at least tolerable.

I'm surprised more of us didn't take the open invitation to deface the book. In this case, such an act is inherently an improvement.

VivaLa Eeveelution
Apr 3, 2011

Help me, cousins! We'll go bowling later, okay?

...I just wanna see if a 'power of family'-type moral has been squeezed into this alleged book.

VivaLa Eeveelution
Apr 3, 2011

Obviously reading this book is important to us; as much as we risk our mother's wrath for fleeing in the elevator, I believe it's a far greater risk to hide the book for later perusal lest our Obligatory Annoying Siblings find and deface it.

Besides, our mother shouldn't be surprised that we hardly listen to her:

quote:

But just then you hear your mother calling your name. "Yoo-hoo."

VivaLa Eeveelution
Apr 3, 2011

serefin99 posted:

Run, Yoo-hoo! Run!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

VivaLa Eeveelution
Apr 3, 2011

:mrgw:, surely.