Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

PumpkinBat
Oct 22, 2012
Clearly this is a Joe's Apartment situation so we should try to reason with these Blattodea!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

PumpkinBat
Oct 22, 2012
That...was an unpleasant visual :stare:

While it was nice that we helped the Vegans, they should have compensated us (or at very least apologized) for the very real danger they put us through. Like something more appreciable than just a congratulatory message.

PumpkinBat
Oct 22, 2012
Huh, that's an interesting cover, with what looks like a fairly cool-looking plant monster of some sort. I hope it plays a part in one of the routes, but knowing this series I'm afraid this interesting plant will only appear in a minor role in one of the bad endings.

Omnicrom posted:

Read the Necronomicon Ex Mortis

A compelling argument. I say go with the diary.

PumpkinBat fucked around with this message at 22:42 on Mar 17, 2020

PumpkinBat
Oct 22, 2012

PumpkinBat posted:

Huh, that's an interesting cover, with what looks like a fairly cool-looking plant monster of some sort. I hope it plays a part in one of the routes, but knowing this series I'm afraid this interesting plant will only appear in a minor role in one of the bad endings.

Reach. For. The. Vine.

PumpkinBat
Oct 22, 2012

Rebonack7 posted:

Vine by me!

:mad:

Oh well. Reach for log

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

PumpkinBat
Oct 22, 2012
Read his diary!