Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Drowning Rabbit
Oct 28, 2003

YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY!
Take the Red pill Neo, let's see how deep the rabbit hole goes!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Drowning Rabbit
Oct 28, 2003

YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY!
Page 44

Drowning Rabbit
Oct 28, 2003

YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY!
I feel like Rides is a whole other chain, may as well finish up what we can, let's say the wrong magic words.

Drowning Rabbit
Oct 28, 2003

YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY!
Don't release the freaks

Drowning Rabbit
Oct 28, 2003

YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY!
WTF, why can't we just look at the bloody map in our inventory. :sigh: Mountain King praise Krom!

Drowning Rabbit
Oct 28, 2003

YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY!
[b]Let's Run[\b]

What is the `Knight` about? Didn't we go from present day directly to prehistoric time?

Drowning Rabbit
Oct 28, 2003

YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY!

serefin99 posted:

No, first we told the Doc we wanted to head into the past, then we stepped into the chronoportal. There, we could go towards the dinosaur (prehistoric time, and the one we chose) or a knight (medieval time and the one we didn't choose).

Anyway, gently caress it, let's try to outrun a dinosaur.

Must have missed or skimmed that decision, thanks.

lets run after that chronometer

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Drowning Rabbit
Oct 28, 2003

YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY!
different coin result

I gotta say, these kind of "Your decision is random, it means nothing!" kind of choices seem really cheap and lovely. :( Really every choice can be boiled down to "You don't know what the result is going to be" 50/50 shots, but these feel exceptionally lazy to me. :(

Then again, it's Goosebumps...