Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
iospace
Jan 19, 2038

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MacheteZombie
Feb 4, 2007
HoF Ryan Tannehill

Intruder
Mar 5, 2003

print the shits

look at fuckin brady there lol god damnit

weird Asian candy
Aug 23, 2005

Ask me about how my football team's success determines my self worth, and how I wish I lived in New Orleans.
Let's check in on Takk who just got his signing bonus...

https://twitter.com/Takk/status/870319043177086977

kiimo
Jul 24, 2003

Pick up your drat living room

MacheteZombie
Feb 4, 2007

kiimo posted:

Pick up your drat living room

Like your place is cleaner

weird Asian candy
Aug 23, 2005

Ask me about how my football team's success determines my self worth, and how I wish I lived in New Orleans.
Takk owns. Codeine owns. gently caress all the haters.

sean10mm
Jun 29, 2005

It's a Mad, Mad, Mad, MAD-2R World

Intruder posted:

print the shits

look at fuckin brady there lol god damnit

:chord:

Favre's last good season was at age 40. On one hand, he was a genetic freak in terms of durability. On the other hand, he would get fat in the offseason chugging beer and oxycontin, while Brady is a diet & exercise freak 24/7/365 who chugs the finest blends of undetectable PEDs.

Intruder
Mar 5, 2003

I too keep my laundry detergent on the end table in my living room

Mega64
May 23, 2008

I took the octopath less travelered,

And it made one-eighth the difference.

Intruder posted:

That's a level of slovenness I wish to aspire to.

Intruder
Mar 5, 2003

His dog owns a lot though

weird Asian candy
Aug 23, 2005

Intruder posted:

His dog owns a lot though

He does. A lot.

Also keep in mind dude is 21, fresh out of college, I'm sure housekeeping is like the last thing on his mind.

fsif
Jul 18, 2003

Intruder posted:

I probably did when I was his age.

MacheteZombie
Feb 4, 2007

weird Asian candy posted:

housekeeping is like the last thing on his mind.

Hiring a maid in the next week or so won't be tho!

weird Asian candy
Aug 23, 2005

MacheteZombie posted:

Hiring a maid in the next week or so won't be tho!

I can't even imagine that feeling. Like, growing up I was not rich or anything, my parents both worked and I had a good childhood with vacations and always had food, etc. but seeing a $5,000,000 deposit into your bank account has to be :stare:

How does that even work? Can you even deposit that much? lol

MacheteZombie
Feb 4, 2007

I can't even imagine that feeling. Like, growing up I was not rich or anything, my parents both worked and I had a good childhood with vacations and always had food, etc. but seeing a $5,000,000 deposit into your bank account has to be :stare:

Haha yea i'd be posting videos of me dancing too. Can't imagine that feeling.

They probably put a hold on it for a few days to verify source and amount then dump it in.

Diqnol
May 10, 2010

No, OP, but he isn't dog poo poo.

Pron on VHS
Nov 14, 2005

Blood Clots
Sweat Dries
Bones Heal
Suck it Up and Keep Wrestling

According to movies and TV, the FBI got a notice when the deposit was made

Durandal1707
Oct 11, 2013

sean10mm posted:

:chord:

Favre's last good season was at age 40. On one hand, he was a genetic freak in terms of durability. On the other hand, he would get fat in the offseason chugging beer and oxycontin, while Brady is a diet & exercise freak 24/7/365 who chugs the finest blends of undetectable PEDs.

The main thing I took away from reading Gunslinger is how much of an athletic freak of nature Favre was. He spent most of his time off the field drunkenly suckin' & fuckin' around the state of Wisconsin, could barely read a defense for poo poo for a lot of his career and he was still easily one of the best players in the league.

I kinda miss watching QBs like that.

D-LINK
Oct 1, 2007

I was talking to peachy Peach about kissy Kiss. He bought me a soda.

SHOAH NUFF posted:

According to movies and TV, the FBI got a notice when the deposit was made

*in extremely nerdy work voice* any deposit over 10k is flagged for the IRS, it's true

Intruder
Mar 5, 2003

Durandal1707 posted:

The main thing I took away from reading Gunslinger is how much of an athletic freak of nature Favre was. He spent most of his time off the field drunkenly suckin' & fuckin' around the state of Wisconsin, could barely read a defense for poo poo for a lot of his career and he was still easily one of the best players in the league.

I kinda miss watching QBs like that.

I liked the Gruden QB camp with Favre where they talked about him throwing the ball way too hard in his first training camp and made the WRs who were just trying to catch onto the team look like poo poo including breaking fingers and stuff

And also how he broke Sterling Sharpe's ribs with a throw

Impossibly Perfect Sphere
Nov 6, 2002

Dead? That's what they want you to think.

MY NIGGA D-LINK posted:

*in extremely nerdy work voice* any deposit over 10k is flagged for the IRS, it's true

That's why I make all my deposits in $9k increments. They'll never catch me.

D-LINK
Oct 1, 2007

Jiminy Christmas! Shoes! posted:

That's why I make all my deposits in $9k increments. They'll never catch me.

I have a concrete sub that my family has used for 30+ years, and every check he receives from us is never more than $9999.00, despite my dad having to bail him out of jail once for tax evasion.

Nov 6, 2002

lol doing that is a good way to get busted

CharlestheHammer
Jun 26, 2011

YOU SAY MY POSTS ARE THE RAVINGS OF THE DUMBEST PERSON ON GOD'S GREEN EARTH BUT YOU YOURSELF ARE READING THEM. CURIOUS!
Yeah that is literally the most guilty you could make yourself look.

D-LINK
Oct 1, 2007

lol doing that is a good way to get busted

People are crazy, my man

Nov 6, 2002

MLB is so far ahead of the other major sports leagues in broadcasting tech it's not funny. They'll be broadcasting games in VR this year.

https://www.geekwire.com/2017/heres-watch-weekly-mlb-games-virtual-reality/

quote:

The feed, which is free to access and available on Samsung Gear VR headsets, will let viewers select from five camera angles — home plate, first base, third base, center field, and a special pitcher-batter view — that offer 360-degree views of the live action. Or, they can choose a “sit back” mode that is a fully-produced VR broadcast experience.

MalarkeyToboggan
Jan 4, 2015

MLB is so far ahead of the other major sports leagues in broadcasting tech it's not funny. They'll be broadcasting games in VR this year.

https://www.geekwire.com/2017/heres-watch-weekly-mlb-games-virtual-reality/

The NBA has already broadcast games in VR. I don't have a VR headset but it appears they just put the cameras underneath the basket.

whypick1
Dec 18, 2009

Just another jackass on the Internet
I'm OK with not watching NFL games in VR because I'm not ready to poo poo my pants the first time it looks like Suh is going to kill me and not the QB whose view I'm looking at.

That, and I don't have a headset.

weird Asian candy
Aug 23, 2005

I'm that old guy who gets dizzy and nauseous when he uses VR goggles :v:

Kalli
Jun 2, 2001

whypick1 posted:

I'm OK with not watching NFL games in VR because I'm not ready to poo poo my pants the first time it looks like Suh is going to kill me and not the QB whose view I'm looking at.

That, and I don't have a headset.

Basketball would be the worst.

Someone gets posterized bad enough and you'd have more white boy shellshock cases then Verdun.

Silly Burrito
Nov 27, 2007

Give me VR Benchcam. Just set it on top of the watercooler or something.

whypick1
Dec 18, 2009

Just another jackass on the Internet

Silly Burrito posted:

"Oh wow, it's like Brandon Marshall is really talking to me"

iospace
Jan 19, 2038

I'm that old guy who gets dizzy and nauseous when he uses VR goggles :v:

Fun facts, that's probably because how VR is portrayed vs how we perceive depth.

The long and short of it, humans perceive depth in two major ways, VR uses one of those, and those who use the other tend to get sick from it.

weird Asian candy
Aug 23, 2005

iospace posted:

Fun facts, that's probably because how VR is portrayed vs how we perceive depth.

The long and short of it, humans perceive depth in two major ways, VR uses one of those, and those who use the other tend to get sick from it.

No poo poo? Did not know that...weird.

Kalli
Jun 2, 2001

Silly Burrito posted:

Hey, hey, get the hell out of here Novak

pubic works project
Jan 28, 2005

No Decepticon in history, and I say this with great surety, has been treated worse or more unfairly.

Intruder posted:

Excuse me sir maybe he was just getting back from the laundry room or about to head to the laundry room. :colbert:

Ches Neckbeard
Dec 3, 2005

You're all garbage, back up the truck BACK IT UP!
Myles Garrett hasn't participated in OTA's at all because of an unspecified injury. Who knew those Clowney comparisons were so apt.

Ostentatious
Sep 29, 2010

:3:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

weird Asian candy
Aug 23, 2005

This picture makes me happy on my insides

• Locked thread