Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
AsInHowe
Jan 11, 2007

red winged angel

Flikken posted:

FYI The Hall of fame Game isn't going to be played in Canton this year. A buddy of mine is an electrical contractor there and said there was a big meeting with all the contractors and there is no way the stadium will be ready in time. Where do you think they will end up playing the game? I think Infocision Stadium in Akron is the Logical choice but there is a chance it could be Paul Brown Stadium or First Energy Stadium.

Why wouldn't it be ready? I thought it was the field that was screwed up?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

AsInHowe
Jan 11, 2007

red winged angel

Amy Pole Her posted:

Like in some interviews with HW jr you can tell without cameras on he would've said N****** two or three times

Either without cameras, or with a couple more drinks.

AsInHowe
Jan 11, 2007

red winged angel

a patagonian cavy posted:

the NFL convincing the Rams to take Sam just because he was gay and not because he was a good football man was funny

That was funny, especially when the various card companies had to make a ton of Michael Sam football cards because the NFL promoted him as a rookie.

AsInHowe
Jan 11, 2007

red winged angel

SKULL.GIF posted:

He's on P90X again? If he has to do that multiple times then he clearly isn't sticking with a long-term plan

Fat Eddie's gonna balloon up once he retires

P90X is great poo poo to have on your phone when doing random cardio in a park or something.

Do a 30 minute workout, go for a swim, take a shower, head back to working.

AsInHowe
Jan 11, 2007

red winged angel

Docjowles posted:

An old coworker of mine lost an enormous amount of weight doing P90X, like well over 100 lbs. But he also quit going out to guzzle beer and eat chicken wings with his bowling team 4 nights a week which was probably even more significant. That feels like the part Fat Eddie is not committed to.

The biggest thing always seems to be that you're working out in a scheduled way, so you're eating better as not to waste the progress that you just made from your workout.

AsInHowe
Jan 11, 2007

red winged angel

A gift for a certain kind of Steelers fan in your life.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

AsInHowe
Jan 11, 2007

red winged angel

MY NIGGA D-LINK posted:

Of course his fetish is divorced, former trophy milfs. Of course.

This is the most normal thing about Bill Belichick

• Locked thread