Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Blitz of 404 Error
Sep 19, 2007

Joe Biden is a top 15 president

Rules

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Blitz of 404 Error
Sep 19, 2007

Volkerball posted:

There was a stretch there where they had something like 6 straight drives end in a touchdown and it was the longest moments of my life. It just never ended. Every loving time. Every loving time, oh god.

I'm so salty still. I closed the GDT, went to Target or something and snapped at the poor cashier because I'm a child

Blitz of 404 Error
Sep 19, 2007

Volkerball posted:

Then Amerson, the one person on D who made a play all game long, got a concussion. Probably bottom 4 Raiders games I've ever had to watch. Only ones worse I can think of are the jets game where mark Sanchez was just chilling in the sidelines eating a hot dog by the 3rd quarter, the tuck rule game, and the super bowl.

Cutler's debut
Falcons 08
Giants 09
Pryor KC game

Blitz of 404 Error
Sep 19, 2007

Eli Wiggum posted:

If you're referring to the MNF opener in '08 that wasn't Cutler's debut

Huh, I completely forgot he played a full season in 07

Blitz of 404 Error
Sep 19, 2007

Lord have mercy

Blitz of 404 Error
Sep 19, 2007

kiimo posted:

So his abysmal performance while under pressure improved dramatically when he received less pressure?

I'll admit my info on Carr should definitely be updated though.

Carr was MVP last year if he didn't break his leg. Carr is a god and he's going to whip KC for the next decade

Blitz of 404 Error
Sep 19, 2007

Metapod posted:

carr wasn't even the best raider qb so i don't see how could be mvp

I thought we were friends and broken fibula bros

a neat cape posted:

Impressive given his meth addiction

He's addicted to winning games

kiimo posted:

Better get home field in the playoffs and avoid that weather. In order to do that you need to beat the Chiefs in the regular season. THEN you can get all cocky.

He has devastating eyelashes though.

An uninjured Carr + Andy Reid of all people not coming off a bye week = win

Blitz of 404 Error fucked around with this message at 23:10 on Jun 21, 2017

Blitz of 404 Error
Sep 19, 2007

Nice

Blitz of 404 Error
Sep 19, 2007

Stafford gonna get paid

Blitz of 404 Error
Sep 19, 2007

Shangri-Law School posted:

False, but it's mainly because Stafford is only three years older than Carr, but already has two massive contracts in his career.

Holy poo poo, I forget how young Stafford is

Blitz of 404 Error
Sep 19, 2007

Gumbel2Gumbel posted:

Stafford is fighting against the actual scientifically proven curse of the Lions and faked a spike with no time on the clock to beat the Cowboys with a QB sneak.

Derek Carr is a Bible thumper in mascara who can't play in bad weather

Broken finger, cold weather, same thing

Blitz of 404 Error
Sep 19, 2007

kiimo posted:

His first two years he was dogshit under pressure.

To be fair, everyone he was throwing those first few years are out of the league now except Andre Holmes and eh

Blitz of 404 Error
Sep 19, 2007

Guy on reddit who called the firing this morning

quote:

alright so heres why:

Clark is really conservative with the cap and does not like being up against it at all. With Dorsey literally living on the edge when it comes to the salary cap, Clark was fed up. Just not his philosophy. He's a helluva talent evaluator but just wasnt a fit. We didnt even have enough money to sign our draft picks before we cut Mac. Not to mention all of the extensions we've had players sign are backloaded so its not getting better any time soon. I think Clark has been wanting to can him all offseason but wanted to take advantage of his drafting ability first.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Blitz of 404 Error
Sep 19, 2007

Parmesan Basil posted:

gently caress football now and forever but I'm very happy to drop back in and say "gently caress you John Dorsey. Go drop two seconds on the Worst QB in the league in hell you dumb piece of poo poo rapist defender."

#FireTyreekHill next.

Lol

• Locked thread