Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

i'm going to have sex with being wild about the Ravens.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

the league needs to stop sending good rear end WR free agents to baltimore

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

the Titans are going to the afc championship against the cincinnati bengals, and colleague, try doing a "stomp" On my balls

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

Shimrra Jamaane posted:

That involves Marvin Lewis winning a playoff game and, well

????

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

the bengals will easily win multiple games even with all the injuries. See you in February where i'll be empty quoting angered posts about the patriots in the super bowl gdt

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

honestly it's just the past 2 years or so, if that. it's been that grating on you folks

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

losing is extremely fun, funny, and good.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

a patagonian cavy posted:

might even say it makes you Glad

yeah.

Spoeank posted:

The 49ers going straight from 3 straight nfccg to a dumpster fire doesnt make me mad at all I'm laughing in fact

Yeah!

• Locked thread