Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
The_Hat
Sep 24, 2008

iospace posted:

Also Kaep being up there is cool and good.

Let's be honest, these people are buying those jerseys to put on effigies or to set them on fire.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The_Hat
Sep 24, 2008

Chromatic posted:

My parents opened a restaurant in 1994 in a small time and it lasted until around 2000. It only closed because my stepfather passed and my mom didn't want to deal with running it all herself. 6 years isn't too bad I guess. We had by far the best tacos in town, with a reputation to the point that the hammer-dick idiots running the competing restaurant a mile down the road tried to copy our recipe. They failed miserably.

That point of that story is that during the time the restaurant was open and I was still in grade school, an idiot classmate tried to taunt me all the time about how the food was bad and the restaurant sucked, etc. Well, fast-forward 12 years later and I was in the middle of having a 3 month long fling with his wife while they were in the middle of a divorce.

It owned.

drat

The_Hat
Sep 24, 2008

Not enough love, haha

• Locked thread