Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
DariusLikewise
Oct 4, 2008

You wore that on Halloween?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_138p6uzhUk

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DariusLikewise
Oct 4, 2008

lmao no Rams on this poo poo list so far, this team is awful

DariusLikewise
Oct 4, 2008

Grittybeard posted:

Donald's coming I'm sure. Is there anyone else even in the running?

I thought maybe Alec Ogletree might make the bottom 50 somewhere, no one else though.

DariusLikewise
Oct 4, 2008

Greg Robinson is a big loving idiot who can't learn a playbook or understand what a snap count is

DariusLikewise
Oct 4, 2008

MrLogan posted:

How did the Rams manage to get nothing of value from all their picks from the RG3 trade?

The Good:
Michael Brockers
3 good years of Janoris Jenkins
Alec Ogletree

The Bad:
Isaiah Pead - Went off the rails, got in a car accident at end of last year and lost part of his leg
Stedman Bailey - Got shot in the head trying to protect his nephews in a car, can't play again
Greg Robinson - Still incredibly athletic, but is an absolute moron
Rot Watkins - Came to came overweight, got cut before his first season
Zac Stacy - Didn't like being a backup after Todd Gurley got drafted, got traded to the Jets

Greg Robinson and Pead I put on Jeff Fisher, Bailey looked like he was going at least a good number 2 wideout before the whole shooting thing ended his career. Watkins and Stacy were 6th and 5th round picks so who the gently caress cares.

DariusLikewise
Oct 4, 2008

pubic works project posted:

Isn't he still trying to come back from his injury and play?

He can't, one solid hit to the head and he could die. He's coaching with West Virginia now.

DariusLikewise
Oct 4, 2008

Jiminy Christmas! Shoes! posted:

Dominique Easley says hi.

Edit: I guess he's still in the NFL - I thought the Rams had cut him - so you're probably right.

He was pretty high up on PFFs defensive lineman disruption rankings or whatever it was recently, but also he's starting defensive end in the 3-4 this year lol

DariusLikewise
Oct 4, 2008

Sam Bradford has to be up there in cash earned, by the end of this season he will have made 114 million dollars

DariusLikewise
Oct 4, 2008

Big Ol Marsh Pussy posted:

it's ok to be racist if you're good at football white

DariusLikewise
Oct 4, 2008

Jiminy Christmas! Shoes! posted:

Irsay claims his twitter was hacked.

Also, the moment you've all been waiting for...

https://twitter.com/NFL/status/880418159542632449?s=09

:gizz: :gizz: :gizz:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DariusLikewise
Oct 4, 2008

Steve Smith burning Jason Sehorn and Adam Archuleta for a 60 yard TD in double OT will be forever burned in my memory because it was the last time the Rams were good and it will probably be that way forever

• Locked thread