Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
WHOOPS
Nov 6, 2009
Wow, is Tyreek Hill the greatest WR to every play football?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

WHOOPS
Nov 6, 2009

Grittybeard posted:

Jamaal Lewis went for 2000 that year, Priest Holmes broke the then TD record with 27 TDs. Clinton Portis was the backup who had a good year but I can't find a single thing he did better than Tomlinson.

There were a lot of good AFC running back years in 2003, but yeah LdT not being in there somewhere is a pretty ridiculous snub. SA2K hates Priest for this year but I think his real problem should be with Portis.

Denver Broncos: 10-6
San Diego Chargers: 4-12

That's the long and short of it, really.

WHOOPS
Nov 6, 2009

whypick1 posted:

I thought we fought a war over being able to own another human being like that.

reparations

WHOOPS
Nov 6, 2009
Speaking of Randy Moss...

https://twitter.com/Vikings/status/875049426875711491

Took long enough. Not sure if they'll ever retire 84 it but they should.

WHOOPS
Nov 6, 2009

Amy Pole Her posted:

Whys that patriot love the Vikings so much

rude :colbert:

WHOOPS
Nov 6, 2009
I don't know how this could have happened, he moved back to Minnesota to be near his family and has old college buddies on the team :downs:

WHOOPS
Nov 6, 2009

Kalli posted:

Obviously he just got back from a Kombucha chugging competition on a radio spot to try and win a Nintendo Switch.

KFAN :argh:

WHOOPS
Nov 6, 2009
I'm not holding my breath but Minnesota at least did something to try and improve it.

WHOOPS
Nov 6, 2009

quote:

Blocking for Aaron Rodgers, whom O’Callaghan had known in high school and with whom he became close friends at Cal, grabbed him the attention of pro teams always looking to protect their franchise quarterbacks in a league that increasingly relied on the passing game.

:thunk: just how close...

WHOOPS
Nov 6, 2009
Looking at that 2014 first round, I don't think the Browns could have selected any players worse than Justin Gilbert or Johnny Manziel.

WHOOPS
Nov 6, 2009
Cian Fahey is very much a "QBs aren't always the best" kind of guy but he also says good things about Sam Bradford and Teddy Bridgewater so gently caress all of you.

WHOOPS
Nov 6, 2009

is he wearing a lab coat? it's not real science is he's not wearing a lab coat.

WHOOPS
Nov 6, 2009
Watching Randy Moss' rookie season highlights, it really stands out how good Moss was at adjusting to the ball from the moment he hit the NFL. Also I don't know why that last TD grab against the Oilers doesn't show up in more highlights, just from how easy he made it look.

WHOOPS
Nov 6, 2009

bigmcgaffney posted:

as someone who got a DUI in Scottsdale, I'm very salty that Michael Floyd only gets one day in jail for violating his house arrest. normal people have to serve the rest of their sentence in the slammer if they do that, at the very least

to be fair, the rest of his sentence is only like one day cause michael floyd is a dumb alcoholic.

WHOOPS
Nov 6, 2009

MY NIGGA D-LINK posted:

He gained 20lbs of lean muscle, and has a 4.28/40 posted on his Insta, meaning he actually trained for the 1st time in his entire football life. Of course there's no guarantee he won't be suspended by October, but he's poised for a breakout year.

He's never actually tried to be good before, so I'm kinda excited

would you say he's in the best shape of his life??

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

WHOOPS
Nov 6, 2009

MY NIGGA D-LINK posted:

Yeah, but he already has 14 TDs in 18 games played

wouldn't be surprised if he had 18 TDs in 14 games this year w/ those new fitness numbers

• Locked thread