Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Quiet Feet
Dec 14, 2009

THE HELL IS WITH THIS ASS!?

I wonder if its possible for a coach to be some level of good but to have some flaws? Lile, maybe they can do certain things well but they make mistakes, big or small, in other parts of their job? Iunno, I'm just an Andy Reid-lovin Eagles fan who's spitballin' here.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Quiet Feet
Dec 14, 2009

Zeke Elliot is basically just a shaved sasquatch.

Quiet Feet
Dec 14, 2009

I live in Massachusetts, am an Eagles fan and wear a L or 1XL shirt.

There is a XXL Jerry Rice Seahawks jersey in this thrift store. Do I buy this?

Edit: I'm gonna buy this.

Further edit: I bought it.

Quiet Feet fucked around with this message at 15:36 on Jun 30, 2017

Quiet Feet
Dec 14, 2009

Its Rinaldo posted:

Excellent choice

I had to. How in the hell have I never seen a Rice 49ers Jersey in the wild but I've now seen a Raiders one and this Seahawks one? Who in the hell owned this initially?

DGB chat: IMO, the most infuriating thing about him was that he refused to fight for position or get open. DBs could pretty much push him anywhere they wanted. Dude was what, something like 6'5, 240 and was either soft as poo poo or super low :effort:.

• Locked thread