Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
whypick1
Dec 18, 2009

Just another jackass on the Internet

Jiminy Christmas! Shoes! posted:

I'm surprised they serve hotdogs what with the choking hazard and all.

Silly Burrito's joke was way better :colbert:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

whypick1
Dec 18, 2009

weird Asian candy posted:

gently caress all of you! You can all choke on my cock!

:argh:

Really didn't need to know you've got a Falcons tattoo on your penis.

whypick1
Dec 18, 2009

Kalli posted:

I can never remember which one, but one of the Billy Joe's went into a game as a replacement, was total dogshit, then admitted in the postgame that he hadn't bothered reading the playbook or practicing.

And that was the end of one of the Billy Joe's.

Hobert, but before he was with the Saints.

quote:

He highballed his way out of the Raiders and into Buffalo in 1997 after four years and just eight starts. And when he admitted after four weeks with the Bills that he hadn't bothered to read the playbook, he was cut on the spot.

whypick1
Dec 18, 2009

Kalli posted:

I honestly don't know who you could slot them above. Every one of those teams were just stupid for the era of football they were playing.

The Eagles should probably be tops though.

But none of those teams embarrassed a team on the other list in the Super Bowl :colbert:

(I can't strongly argue moving Seattle up either)

• Locked thread