Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
CharlestheHammer
Jun 26, 2011

YOU SAY MY POSTS ARE THE RAVINGS OF THE DUMBEST PERSON ON GOD'S GREEN EARTH BUT YOU YOURSELF ARE READING THEM. CURIOUS!
Yeah that is literally the most guilty you could make yourself look.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CharlestheHammer
Jun 26, 2011

YOU SAY MY POSTS ARE THE RAVINGS OF THE DUMBEST PERSON ON GOD'S GREEN EARTH BUT YOU YOURSELF ARE READING THEM. CURIOUS!

War crimes isn't going to stop his weird hatred of the dude so best let it go.

CharlestheHammer
Jun 26, 2011

warcrimes posted:

I don't hate him. I'll repeat that I think he's done some great non-football related things. He's just a sub-mediocre QB who wants too much money to be a back up.

Well I mean the topic at hand is the NFL itself is keeping him out, which you can choose not to believe but you should at least engage it.

Also there is never to much money as GMs are dumb.

CharlestheHammer
Jun 26, 2011

The adversity of being on a lovely team with no future.

CharlestheHammer
Jun 26, 2011

I agree whiny raider fans are the worst.

CharlestheHammer
Jun 26, 2011

Bad Moon posted:

Just like Calvin!

Dude made money!

How dare he have feelings about things!

CharlestheHammer
Jun 26, 2011

FizFashizzle posted:

Don't we know the league office flat out told Seattle not to sign him?

It's not concrete but it's as possible as any other leak.

CharlestheHammer
Jun 26, 2011

Print the shirts

CharlestheHammer
Jun 26, 2011

You um, don't get to do that.

CharlestheHammer
Jun 26, 2011

Jiminy Christmas! Shoes! posted:

Making sexist and racist jokes at a roast is an American tradition damnit.

Usually it's aimed at specific people tho.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CharlestheHammer
Jun 26, 2011

But when did everyone clap.

• Locked thread