Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Metapod
Mar 18, 2012
Lol at the chiefs having a good wr and deciding it's just not for us

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Metapod
Mar 18, 2012

kiimo posted:

Ha why would you choose a play where Hill is in at running back

he's a chiefs fan he thinks that is a wr i forgive him

Metapod
Mar 18, 2012

SHOAH NUFF posted:

It's nice to have several good receivers instead of just one

Agreed

Metapod
Mar 18, 2012
All this talk is mute cause Derrick Henry is coming

Metapod
Mar 18, 2012

Demon Of The Fall posted:

Eric Decker is visiting the Titans today.

That would be something

Metapod
Mar 18, 2012

Apparently he attended game 3 of the SCP in Preds gear, and Kuharsky I think mentioned him and Lewan are becoming good friends. Lots of smoke there so hopefully they can get a deal done. I think he'd be an obvious upgrade over Harry Douglas.

Get it jrob get it done

:twisted:

Metapod
Mar 18, 2012
Lmao he has a house in Nashville if he don't sign here I will be shocked at this point

Metapod
Mar 18, 2012
Ah yes when I think of Randy Moss I think can't handle adversity

Metapod
Mar 18, 2012

Caf posted:

What timeline is this?

The timeline that the chargers drafted Eli then traded him for rivers

Metapod
Mar 18, 2012

Raku posted:

Tennessee's linemen with Derrick Henry,

I don't have to baby

Metapod
Mar 18, 2012
Matt schaub completely implodes and gets another contract, fitz keeps getting contracts, Matt Cassel keeps getting contracts, but kaep can't hmmm yeah totally nothing going on

Metapod
Mar 18, 2012

MY NIGGA D-LINK posted:

Hayley's excuse for Jones is having continuity in the system, but he cannot do what Ben can do under any circumstance. Idc if Kaep lacks touch on any of his passes, it doesn't matter when you can just throw up jump balls to a guy with a 46" vert (like Landry does tbh), I'd be 100% fine with him running the option with Bell, AB and Bryant. They already incorporate end-arounds to Bryant and AB thanks to their speed anyway. Shovel pass to Bell and AB all day, who cares?

What I'm reading here is free Joe Webb

Metapod
Mar 18, 2012
tennessee is going to be so fun to watch this year

Vertical Lime posted:

https://twitter.com/AdamSchefter/status/876586753574023168

i'm sure the wife wanted to go there for her singing career

https://twitter.com/JessieJDecker/status/876587363908161537

Metapod
Mar 18, 2012

fsif posted:

Eric Decker to the Tennessee makes me feel like the Titans would be a playoff team if not for Mike Mularkey. I guess playing in the AFC South they might still be anyway, though.

the reasons why the titans didn't make the playoffs last year were: corners and special teams play. Mularkey while sometimes infuriating was not an issue

Metapod
Mar 18, 2012

Diqnol posted:

Actually do you think they'll use Corey Davis in s/t to improve that metric?

no but adoree jackson will and not having april at all as the st coach will do wonders

Chromatic posted:

They were 9-7 with the only pass catcher worth a drat was that tight end guy who people like.

If they have a halfway decent defense then they'll probably compete for a WC

rishard mathews is very good actually

Metapod
Mar 18, 2012

I am excited to watch my team, the Titans of Tennessee, play football games in a few months time.

i too am glad to watch future super bowl champions the tennessee titans

Metapod
Mar 18, 2012
carr wasn't even the best raider qb so i don't see how could be mvp

Metapod
Mar 18, 2012

Diqnol posted:

is Amari Cooper that much worse than Mega?

Yes Cooper is much worse than a top 3 wr of all time

Metapod
Mar 18, 2012
The team I root for, the Tennessee Titans, are good at footballing and check this will win the super bowl this season and I will celebrate by eating a pizza with pineapple on it and drinking some pop.

Metapod
Mar 18, 2012

pubic works project posted:

What kind of pop?

Cream

Metapod
Mar 18, 2012

FizFashizzle posted:

I think you can make an argument that was the worst sports loss of all time.

I would argue that the spurs losing game 6 of the 2013 finals was a much worse loss

Metapod
Mar 18, 2012

AAAAA! Real Muenster posted:

gently caress the Titans, Gregg Williams is a cheating whore. Jaguars go 14-2 with the two losses being the Titans, then lose to the Titans in the playoffs. gently caress the Titans forever.

Are you crying bro? Are you crying over the jags losing 3 times to the titans in one season?

Metapod
Mar 18, 2012

AAAAA! Real Muenster posted:

:shrug: He admitted to having the Jaguar's playbook, which is cheating, so sure yeah I guess so.

Maybe the jags shouldn't have given Gregg the playbook

Metapod
Mar 18, 2012
I'll never forget when dbg thrashed the jags rip dgb

Metapod
Mar 18, 2012
That player you think that will make the leap
He's bad

Metapod
Mar 18, 2012

He is

Adbot