Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
iospace
Jan 19, 2038

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

iospace
Jan 19, 2038

weird Asian candy posted:

I'm that old guy who gets dizzy and nauseous when he uses VR goggles :v:

Fun facts, that's probably because how VR is portrayed vs how we perceive depth.

The long and short of it, humans perceive depth in two major ways, VR uses one of those, and those who use the other tend to get sick from it.

iospace
Jan 19, 2038

Intruder posted:

Is it going to plow right through the players standing around?

Lynch plays for the Raiders, not the 49ers.

iospace
Jan 19, 2038

That guy does a bunch of hilarious videos.

iospace
Jan 19, 2038

swickles posted:

My fave bad Raiders game was the Steelers game where the long snapper got hurt and every punt afterward was a blooper reel candidate. One sailed over head, one was blocked, and another was so tough for the punter to get that it was a miracle it wasn't blocked and went like 12 yards.

Long snappers. You never hear about them, EVER, except when they A. have a bad game or B. get hurt.

Apparently the Packers don't have one (officially) at the moment.

iospace
Jan 19, 2038

Jiminy Christmas! Shoes! posted:

It's time bitches. Close your eyes Atlanta.

Shh... don't tell me the password.

Is it 283?

iospace
Jan 19, 2038

Kalli posted:

These are always weird to me because I'm like... who doesn't own a Brady jersey already who's going to buy one? Or Rodgers? or... oh hello there Kaepernick.

Nice

Honestly, probably bandwagoners and people who bought the one with the screen print on (or whatever it is) it and it's starting to flake off.

Also Kaep being up there is cool and good.

iospace
Jan 19, 2038

The_Hat posted:

Let's be honest, these people are buying those jerseys to put on effigies or to set them on fire.

I know :smith: I was being optimistic. Jerk. :arghfist::cry:

iospace
Jan 19, 2038

FizFashizzle posted:

Panthers had the Legion of :wom: last year

iospace
Jan 19, 2038

all-Rush mixtape posted:

N: Trump praised Deshaun Watson

V: I don't know what this means

He's just repeating what was written for him.

Though I'm pretty sure Trump is fuming because apparently Golden State unanimously said "yeah, gently caress that poo poo" to a visit.

iospace
Jan 19, 2038

sean10mm posted:

2007 Randy Moss was well past his prime because he'd lost that insane fluidity.

And he had 23 touchdowns anyway because lol it was still Randy fuckin' Moss.

Gods I hated Randy Moss, especially in the Metrodome. That place was the place that haunted #4 for forever.

iospace
Jan 19, 2038

I thank whatever dark magic Eli uses in the fourth quarter that turns him into an epic god of football with the ability to completely destroy Tom Brady for Randy Moss not getting a ring.

iospace
Jan 19, 2038

Eli Wiggum posted:

jesus christ why

I believe the answer is in your post.

iospace
Jan 19, 2038

Shangri-Law School posted:

What did Kaep even do to the Raiders? :confused:

Exist in San Fran?

iospace
Jan 19, 2038

Spoeank posted:

Kaepernick and the 49ers had a very public falling out to the tune of Kaepernick potentially forgoing millions to get the hell out. It's like you and volkerball just ignore facts.

Jed York probably threw such a bitchfit at the owners meetings as a result.

Then again, almost all the owners are rich right wing old fucks (yes, I know some donate to left wing causes but come on).

iospace
Jan 19, 2038

Teddybear posted:

News: The Supreme Court has struck down the disparagement clause of the Lanham Act, which was used to remove Washington and Snyder's trademark. They will likely get it back in very short order, as I believe their case is still pending appeal based on the outcome of this SCOTUS case.

The case at the court wasn't on the 'skins specifically-- it was on an Asian-American musician seeking trademark protection for his band, "The Slants." The full decision is available online at https://www.supremecourt.gov/opinions/16pdf/15-1293_1o13.pdf .

Let me guess, 5-4 with the usual suspects?

iospace
Jan 19, 2038

SKULL.GIF posted:

I wonder if it's because players view Brees as on the decline and Prescott on the upswing

Doesn't make much sense if you're judging on strictly the past two seasons, though

It's probably that with a combo of "The Cowboys just made the playoffs and the Saints are middling right now."

iospace
Jan 19, 2038

https://twitter.com/lachlan/status/877563583663493121

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

iospace
Jan 19, 2038

https://twitter.com/IndyCar/status/878229597447491585

• Locked thread