Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Nystral
Feb 6, 2002

Every man likes a pretty girl with him at a skeleton dance.

Flikken posted:

FYI The Hall of fame Game isn't going to be played in Canton this year. A buddy of mine is an electrical contractor there and said there was a big meeting with all the contractors and there is no way the stadium will be ready in time. Where do you think they will end up playing the game? I think Infocision Stadium in Akron is the Logical choice but there is a chance it could be Paul Brown Stadium or First Energy Stadium.

That being said, it's the Hall of Fame game, who cares?

Canton's booming tourism industry? I was there in July last year and the area seems pretty nice, for you know NE Ohio.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nystral
Feb 6, 2002

Jiminy Christmas! Shoes! posted:

It's pretty different. Those coaches are brought in because there is a specific rule requiring interviewing minority candidate. There's nothing that compelled the Seahawks to bring in Kaepernick other than genuine interest. Did Paul Allen pull the plug? Maybe. If he did, I don't think it's because the NFL compelled him too. I don't think anyone really tells Paul Allen what to do.

Uhh I remember Washington and Dallas both getting retroactively hosed by the NFL for their spending in the "uncapped" year.

Nystral
Feb 6, 2002

nerve posted:

He's in jail right now, that's old info

Colt Lyerla's wiki page posted:

Lyerla escaped custody on May 5, 2017

Not anymore!

• Locked thread