Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Joey Freshwater
Jun 20, 2004

Always playing with my meat
Grimey Drawer
NHLPA '93 was awesome

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O0xemrRYMQw

I was like 10-11 and I remember being like "There's BLOOD in my hockey game?!"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Joey Freshwater
Jun 20, 2004

Grimey Drawer
Whoever Adam Rank is wrote an article on why you should root for the Bucs and tops it off by saying they'll be in the Super Bowl:

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap3000000812194/article/why-you-should-root-for-the-tampa-bay-buccaneers

quote:

The Bucs are going to Super Bowl LII
That's right -- the Bucs are my pick to represent the NFC this season in the Super Bowl. I told this to Bucs fan Dick Vitale (more from him below), and he likes where my head is at on this one. So it checks out.

This team is poised for a run. Jameis Winston is on the verge of being one of the best quarterbacks in the game. He's topped 4,000 passing yards in his first two seasons, and that number is only going to go up. Especially when you have Mike Evans, who is ready to assume the mantle of best receiver in the game. Watching Evans play, it almost seems unfair that a guy that big can do the things he's able to do. And then you surrounded him with speedster DeSean Jackson and rookie tight end O.J. Howard.

If you're going to jump on this bandwagon, you'll have to do it immediately; otherwise that ship is going to sail. (drat it -- I really didn't mean to make that pun. But now that I've thought about it, can we just pretend that's what I intended from the very start? I would appreciate that.)

i'm on board

Joey Freshwater
Jun 20, 2004

Grimey Drawer

weird Asian candy posted:

"Jameis Winston is on the verge of being one of the best quarterbacks in the game."

:raise:

tbf he didn't say what he'd be one of the best at

e: allegedly

Joey Freshwater
Jun 20, 2004

Grimey Drawer
I wouldn't mind Kaep as a backup to Winston. I don't trust that Winston can continue his production or that he'll get better and it'd be nice to have a better backup than Fitz.

I also could not care less about Karl's political views or what he does to express them. At least he's not beating up or raping women.

Joey Freshwater
Jun 20, 2004

Grimey Drawer
How pissed is David Carr right now?

e: got my Carrs mixed up

Joey Freshwater
Jun 20, 2004

Grimey Drawer
Remember that time that the worst thing a GB running back did was poop in a hamper?

Joey Freshwater
Jun 20, 2004

Grimey Drawer

whypick1 posted:

Not unless Belichick leaves at the same time and takes his pact with Satan with him.

When Belichick leaves Saban is gonna be the new HC so ???

Joey Freshwater
Jun 20, 2004

Grimey Drawer

Man, I hope so cuz it still sucks hard. At least you guys won a championship a few years prior and didn't collapse IN the drat superbowl.

I'm finding it really hard to have any sympathy for you any more. This never ending pity party you have going on is getting old.

Your team was in the super bowl and they lost to probably one of the best teams/dynasties in the history of the NFL.

Joey Freshwater
Jun 20, 2004

Grimey Drawer
I guess you're allowed to be a whiney baby just like I'm allowed to voice my opinions on it.

But then my team won the super bowl so I guess I don't really know what it feels like.

Joey Freshwater
Jun 20, 2004

Grimey Drawer

Oh gently caress off. No one is being a whiny baby but whatever you say. Also lol saw that joke coming a mile away. Sick burn!

Sure. Nope, no whiny babies here.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Joey Freshwater
Jun 20, 2004

Grimey Drawer

Mike Evans I'm on board with but Jameis? come on

• Locked thread