Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
mcmagic
Jul 1, 2004

If you see this avatar while scrolling the succ zone, you have been visited by the mcmagic of shitty lib takes! Good luck and prosperity will come to you, but only if you reply "shut the fuck up mcmagic" to this post!

They must not be worried about Lee...

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mcmagic
Jul 1, 2004

If you see this avatar while scrolling the succ zone, you have been visited by the mcmagic of shitty lib takes! Good luck and prosperity will come to you, but only if you reply "shut the fuck up mcmagic" to this post!

Diva Cupcake posted:

He's always been a solid to very good run-stuffing ILB. Doesn't miss games. 33 and slowing down though.

He's a nice player that an 1-15 team doesn't need.

mcmagic
Jul 1, 2004

A generous reading of this is that they are trying to change the culture in the building.

mcmagic
Jul 1, 2004

Jiminy Christmas! Shoes! posted:

Adding a guy who would punch a teammate in the face should change things.

Wait a sec...

They were a soft, gutless team last year as I'm sure you know. I'm fine with some people getting punched in the face.

https://vine.co/v/5FQH9FO3nIY/embed/simple

mcmagic
Jul 1, 2004

Kalli posted:

Yeah, I saw a training camp report the other day that had all the Jets QB's being really terrible against air, but didn't think much of it.

But man, Hackenburg is probably just gonna get cut.

He's gonna single handedly get Mccagnin fired... Which would be justified.

mcmagic
Jul 1, 2004

5 RING SHRIMP posted:

God shines down on all his children

Even that rat mcmagic !!!

What am I supposed to tell my future kids about how the universe rewards you for being a good person and doing the right thing?

mcmagic
Jul 1, 2004

Diva Cupcake posted:

I guess the Jets wont be trading Decker then. Should be released soon.

Decker is a really good player. Getting nothing for him is a massive indictment of the Jets' management.

mcmagic
Jul 1, 2004

WTF are they doing? The Jets are going to be HORRIBLE this year and even if Maye and Adams are good, they are 2 rookies.

mcmagic
Jul 1, 2004

Gumbel2Gumbel posted:

I doubt it, it's clearly a government restriction on the freedom of (vile) speech.

It always seemed to me that the NFL needed to solve this problem, not the government.

mcmagic
Jul 1, 2004

Android Apocalypse posted:

Relying on a business to make an ethical change when it's making money hand over fist in its current situation? :lol:

Are you saying that if the Washington Team didn't have a name that was a racist slur that it wouldn't make money?

mcmagic
Jul 1, 2004

The Jets should hire John Dorsey to run their football operations but they wont.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mcmagic
Jul 1, 2004

This is probably a cheap way to create a lot of good will among your fanbase.

• Locked thread