Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
YOLOsubmarine
Oct 19, 2004

When asked which Pokemon he evolved into, Kamara pauses.

"Motherfucking, what's that big dragon shit? That orange motherfucker. Charizard."

MrLogan posted:

Cousins, Smith, and Brees is much better than what was available this year.

Brees probably won't be a free agent next year unless his arms falls off completely.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

YOLOsubmarine
Oct 19, 2004

"Motherfucking, what's that big dragon shit? That orange motherfucker. Charizard."

Offensive linemen sitting around complaining about how they have to wake up every two hours to eat pb&j sandwiches and chug chocolate milk to keep the weight on and Kelvin walks up holding a sandwich in each hand and cradling a bag of chips and goes "Oh, you guys do that too?"

YOLOsubmarine
Oct 19, 2004

Richard Sherman is now Donald Trump complaining about invented sources and fake news.

YOLOsubmarine
Oct 19, 2004

SHOAH NUFF posted:

this tweet is confusing

It's not though? The Ravens signed Maclin but are still trying to sign Decker as well.

YOLOsubmarine
Oct 19, 2004

I'd wager that like half of his TFL numbers came against Alabama.

YOLOsubmarine
Oct 19, 2004

AAAAA! Real Muenster posted:

The problem is that the Jaguars have a bottom-3 OL in the league and did fuckall to address it.

Yea, but don't think Cook or McCaffery would be any better behind your line. They're both shiftier than Fournette, but nobody would have done well against Alabama in those games with the way they were dominating LSU's line. I just don't think it's a particularly meaningful stat for comparison.

YOLOsubmarine
Oct 19, 2004

Hrm, Saints fans own and all other NFC south fans are lovely? The math checks out.

YOLOsubmarine
Oct 19, 2004

MY NIGGA D-LINK posted:

Of course his fetish is divorced, former trophy milfs. Of course.

Same.

YOLOsubmarine
Oct 19, 2004

MY NIGGA D-LINK posted:

I wish my life was an endless parade of expensive lingerie cosplay, and hotel sex too.
I mean, at least he likes age appropriate women.

Yea, hate on Bill all you want for football stuff, but throwing down with hot, blonde, middle aged divorcees is not to be scoffed at.

YOLOsubmarine
Oct 19, 2004

SKULL.GIF posted:

2011 was a god drat wasted opportunity for the Packers but the regular season was loving miraculous to watch

Rodgers just raining missile strikes constantly from the sky 40-50 yards down the field every single match

This is pretty much how I feel about that same year for the Saints. A year that coincidentally started with a crazy shootout with the Packers.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

YOLOsubmarine
Oct 19, 2004

Kalli posted:

It was before my time, but the Saints had like a decade where they had a great defense and incredibly lovely offsenses and quarterbacks named like Bobby Hebert.

That defense basically came together because Jim Mora was in the USFL and convinced like every good defensive player in the USFL to sign with the saints after the league folded.

Dome Patrol baby.

The Saints had QBs Bobby Hebert, Billy Joe Hobert, and Billy Joe Tolliver all during the 90s. The two Billy Joes at the same time.

Imagine being a coach and having to say "get in there Billy Joe...no, not you, the other Billy Joe."

YOLOsubmarine fucked around with this message at 20:37 on Jun 30, 2017

• Locked thread