Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
FizFashizzle
Mar 30, 2005

I've see this movie.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FizFashizzle
Mar 30, 2005

Which NHL game was it where the fight system was far more complex than the actual hockey?

FizFashizzle
Mar 30, 2005

Oh hey Jeremy Maclin what's up

FizFashizzle
Mar 30, 2005

Cut kelvin Benjamin, save on food costs, bring in maclin.

FizFashizzle
Mar 30, 2005

Kelvin your time is now

FizFashizzle
Mar 30, 2005

Schwack posted:

Is it OPI to eat the DB lined up across from you?

There's nothing in the rule book about cannibalism.

FizFashizzle
Mar 30, 2005

The saints

quote:

FOX Sports' Jennifer Hale reports Saints DT Nick Fairley has been absent from OTAs due to a heart condition.

NFL Network's Mike Garafolo adds teammates "haven't been able to get ahold" of Fairley. The Saints have yet to provide an update, but the issue could be career threatening. Losing Fairley would be a huge blow after he just re-signed to a four-year, $28 million deal. Sheldon Rankins and Tyeler Davison are the Saints' top defensive tackles behind Fairley.

FizFashizzle
Mar 30, 2005

Tried to pick up kelvin's lunch plate.

FizFashizzle
Mar 30, 2005

Kalli there's no panthers on your list.

FizFashizzle
Mar 30, 2005

Kelvin Benjamin for Decker straight up.

FizFashizzle
Mar 30, 2005

Guarantee that Herschel Walker TD was the loudest Atlanta crowd in history.

FizFashizzle
Mar 30, 2005

just retire

FizFashizzle
Mar 30, 2005

Remember when the cowboys didn't draft Steven Jackson?

Lol

FizFashizzle
Mar 30, 2005

Guys I think oher is done

https://twitter.com/jourdanrodrigue/status/873316081611530244

FizFashizzle
Mar 30, 2005

wonder who gets the other copy of zinn

FizFashizzle
Mar 30, 2005

Braves did a tribute to the Falcons in the super bowl

https://twitter.com/120Sports/status/873393578218737666

FizFashizzle
Mar 30, 2005

bet he doesn't do it.

quote:

Eddie Lacy's next weigh-in is on Monday.

This will be the second of Lacy's seven weigh-ins. He'll hit a $55,000 incentive if he weighs under 250 pounds. Lacy met his first goal last month, checking in two pounds below his target weight of 255. The ex-Packer recently began the P90X 30-day challenge in an effort to shed weight.

FizFashizzle
Mar 30, 2005

was this the guy shelden richardson manhandled?

quote:

Jets OLB Lorenzo Mauldin has been accused of beating a man for spilling champagne on him at a nightclub.

Mauldin (6'4/259) allegedly attacked 5-foot-7, 145-pound Jean Lopez when Lopez spilled bubbly on him at the Highline Ballroom. Photos published by the New York Post show a brutally beaten Lopez, who sustained "multiple maxillofacial fractures" and needed "numerous plates" inserted into the left side of his face and lips, according to Lopez's lawyer. Lopez is suing Mauldin for assault and battery, although criminal charges have not been filed.

FizFashizzle
Mar 30, 2005

I know this doesn't make much sense but nfl training routines are really not designed to help people lose weight. At this level it's just something that 99% of the time shouldn't be a problem. it'd be like a hospital constantly training their surgeons on basic human anatomy.

These guys are all physical freaks. team trainers are just there to help them survive the season.

None of them are really concerned about helping you cut out carbs or whatever.

FizFashizzle
Mar 30, 2005

weird Asian candy posted:

Do the team's training staffs not have offseason workout programs for these guys or?

No.

Some guys do poo poo on their own, but for the most of them they actually need to rest for like 3 months just to recover.

FizFashizzle
Mar 30, 2005

SKULL.GIF posted:

Did the Eagles hiring dietitians not catch on?

I'm telling you, it's a non issue. It sounded really good for the nerd football fans who were all excited about kelly changing the nfl, and maybe you can tell an 18-22 year old person how to eat.

But you're not going to go to some five year nfl vet and tell him to drink a milkshake. That's loving ridiculous.

Someone that can't stay in shape will not be in the league, plain and simple. There isn't a single player that stopped getting fat that I can think of. Lendale White, Jamarcus, now Benjamin, all ate/are eating themselves out of the league.

FizFashizzle
Mar 30, 2005

Oher is reporting to mandatory camp today which means we'll probably get official word his career is over.

FizFashizzle
Mar 30, 2005

Panthers had the Legion of Whom last year

FizFashizzle
Mar 30, 2005

all-Rush mixtape posted:

N: Trump praised Deshaun Watson

V: I don't know what this means

Trump just mostly wanted to trade notes.

FizFashizzle
Mar 30, 2005

both are good, but neither are mccaffery.

Thanks ill hang up and listen

FizFashizzle
Mar 30, 2005

John Fox: I'm getting paid I don't give a poo poo

FizFashizzle
Mar 30, 2005

MalarkeyToboggan posted:

I thought he broke his leg. Why'd they fuse his fingers together?

He broke his finger last year against the panthers :eng101:

FizFashizzle
Mar 30, 2005

lol a guy who wanted to play for the lions was given a psych eval.

FizFashizzle
Mar 30, 2005

Amy Pole Her posted:

Also just remembered Atlanta stole free agency

Derrick Shelby is a starting RE in the NFL and he'll shock falcons fans

The only shocking thing coming out of atlanta this year is the drop off from shanahan to the drunk they found in a ditch in alabama

FizFashizzle
Mar 30, 2005

Amy Pole Her posted:

You wouldn't at least hope they're shocked like Carolina was following THEIR Super Bowl hangover?

Once oher died there was nothing shocking.

FizFashizzle
Mar 30, 2005

Volkerball posted:

Who were you aiming for?

john harbaugh

FizFashizzle
Mar 30, 2005

someone mail me a switch and i will drink kombucha tia

FizFashizzle
Mar 30, 2005

The saints poo poo tackles

this guy getting hurt just means some udfa rear end in a top hat is about to make the probowl

FizFashizzle
Mar 30, 2005

panthers just hired ron turner :suicide:

FizFashizzle
Mar 30, 2005

Don't we know the league office flat out told Seattle not to sign him?

FizFashizzle
Mar 30, 2005

I can imagine an argument that he's only ever had success in very specific offenses and coaches don't think his talents can broadly translate. Also many might think he's just bad enough as a starter to keep you from competing, and just good enough as a backup that pressure will build to start him

On the other hand Christian hackenburg is winning a qb competition so

FizFashizzle
Mar 30, 2005

Although I absolutely believe no one in Seattle wants anything resembling a starting qb behind Wilson seeing as how much the rest of the team hates him.

FizFashizzle
Mar 30, 2005

Lance of Llanwyln posted:

poo poo, the Bills signed something called a T.J. Yates.

TJ Yates is cool and good.

FizFashizzle
Mar 30, 2005

The Bears are doing great.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FizFashizzle
Mar 30, 2005

Kalli posted:

NFL top 100.

Just a mini-update

16. Drew Brees