Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
weird Asian candy
Aug 23, 2005

Ask me about how my football team's success determines my self worth, and how I wish I lived in New Orleans.

VietCampo posted:

huh, their WR's aren't anything special, but i wouldn't blame that one on the WR.

I would. That was poo poo effort and a poo poo route. You can even hear the coach yelling at him to get out of it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

weird Asian candy
Aug 23, 2005

Ask me about how my football team's success determines my self worth, and how I wish I lived in New Orleans.

Amy Pole Her posted:

Also just remembered Atlanta stole free agency

Derrick Shelby is a starting RE in the NFL and he'll shock falcons fans

You and Ehud were kinda high on him last year, I knew nothing of him. He did next to nothing, started playing better, then popped his Achilles. Here's to hoping he plays well...

DQ really turned around this defense, I think it's going to be pretty fun to watch.

weird Asian candy
Aug 23, 2005

Amy Pole Her posted:

You wouldn't at least hope they're shocked like Carolina was following THEIR Super Bowl hangover?

Even Fiz knows there won't be one :smug:

But really, they lost basically no one. Their "big" losses were their OC and a FB. And they get back Trufant, Shelby, Clayborn, etc and added Poe, Takk etc.

Not saying another super bowl run is booked, but I don't think they will fall off like some have but the hangover is real so :shrug:

weird Asian candy
Aug 23, 2005

AAAAA! Real Muenster posted:

Who is your new DC?

Marquand Manuel. He has been with DQ for a while. I'm curious who calls the plays. The defense looked a lot better down the stretch when DQ switched to man and began calling the shots over Smith.

weird Asian candy
Aug 23, 2005

Terron Armsdead more like it

weird Asian candy
Aug 23, 2005

You do the Hokey Pahokee and tackle that rabbit to the ground...

THAT'S WHAT IT'S ALL ABOOOOOOOOUT!

weird Asian candy
Aug 23, 2005

warcrimes posted:

https://twitter.com/AdamSchefter/status/879438570523684864

Dude had talent but couldn't stay healthy, it seems

He just doesn't have the heart for football

weird Asian candy
Aug 23, 2005

I mean, I'm not lying...

e:

He has had it since college? Hopefully he didn't screw his quality of life after football by playing on it for all this time :(

weird Asian candy fucked around with this message at 22:05 on Jun 26, 2017

weird Asian candy
Aug 23, 2005

gently caress all of you! You can all choke on my cock!

:argh:

weird Asian candy
Aug 23, 2005

whypick1 posted:

Really didn't need to know you've got a Falcons tattoo on your penis.

It's covered up by your mom's lipstick

weird Asian candy
Aug 23, 2005

Kalli posted:

The funniest possibility for this season would be for the Falcons to go to the superbowl again, go up by like 4 scores, then have the other team score like two quick touchdowns and witness the reactions.

No! Shut up!

weird Asian candy
Aug 23, 2005

a neat cape posted:

I wish my team choked in a superbowl

You really don't.................everytime I think I'm over it, some assholes like you all bring me right back into the pain and suffering :smith:

weird Asian candy
Aug 23, 2005

Nissin Cup Nudist posted:

Is choking better than not showing up? I dunno

I'd have to confirm with Cam Newton regarding not showing up, but I would have rather gotten blown out than choked the way we did. :shrug:

Eli Wiggum posted:

*leans into your ear and whispers softly* 28 to 3

Thank you for the original and new burn that hasn't been mentioned thousands of times since February!

weird Asian candy
Aug 23, 2005

Eli Wiggum posted:

if it makes you feel better i was rooting for you guys

It doesn't. poo poo is gonna haunt me the rest of my days :smithicide:

weird Asian candy
Aug 23, 2005

SKULL.GIF posted:

Eh, give it time, it gets better. I'm not (too) bothered about the 2014 NFCCG collapse anymore.

Man, I hope so cuz it still sucks hard. At least you guys won a championship a few years prior and didn't collapse IN the drat superbowl.

weird Asian candy
Aug 23, 2005

Joey Freshwater posted:

I'm finding it really hard to have any sympathy for you any more. This never ending pity party you have going on is getting old.

Your team was in the super bowl and they lost to probably one of the best teams/dynasties in the history of the NFL.

...and?

1. I really could not care less for yours or anyones sympathies.
2. It's been 4 months...where you getting neverending from?
3. My team was up by 25 points against one of the best teams/dynasties with a 99% win percentage at one point late in the game and literally had the largest collapse in Superbowl history, losing the game while never trailing in points until the last play...
4. You can go gently caress yourself!

I think I have a right to be upset.

weird Asian candy fucked around with this message at 00:19 on Jun 30, 2017

weird Asian candy
Aug 23, 2005

^ :smith: :respek: :smith:

JPrime posted:

what no i don't remember warner getting picked for a 99 yard int runback :downsgun: :negative:

Exactly! Thank you!

Joey Freshwater posted:

I guess you're allowed to be a whiney baby just like I'm allowed to voice my opinions on it.

But then my team won the super bowl so I guess I don't really know what it feels like.

Oh gently caress off. No one is being a whiny baby but whatever you say. Also lol saw that joke coming a mile away. Sick burn!

v You are trying waaaaaaaaaaay too hard to troll here, and I'm pretty much over it so have a great night, pal!

weird Asian candy fucked around with this message at 00:44 on Jun 30, 2017

weird Asian candy
Aug 23, 2005

a neat cape posted:

I guess if anyone is qualified to say if it's better to get blown out in a superbowl or choke in a superbowl, it's Falcons fans.

I love you Shath

Right back at ya, my dude :glomp:

Also, that was a good dig, Silly Burrito. I must admit I chuckled...

weird Asian candy fucked around with this message at 00:57 on Jun 30, 2017

weird Asian candy
Aug 23, 2005

Some of those picks...woof

weird Asian candy
Aug 23, 2005

SKULL.GIF posted:

All of these players have shown, at the very most, Hall of Very Good talent except for OBJ.

Yeah, kind of my thoughts. Good players for sure, but slow your roll on the HoF votes my man! Wentz? Cooks? Cooper? Winston? Gotta see more production and more sample size.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

weird Asian candy
Aug 23, 2005

Kalli posted:

Speaking of very Junesy articles, Mike Tanier's been writing up weekly lists of the 25 best teams / coaches / offenses / defenses of the SB era.

Offenses
24. '16 Falcons

:stare:

That...that makes no sense...

• Locked thread