Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
SunshineDanceParty
Feb 7, 2006

One Road. Two Friends. One Ass.

Kawalimus posted:

They'd still be fraud coaches and it'd be silly for someone to get upset with someone for saying that. It's not like I even hate them for it I straight up would like to see Billick as coach again for like a couple years. I do hate Harbaugh though I just find everything about him repugnant.

I get you. Rooting for a team for me is way more than just wanting wins and a championship. I want to like the people on the team be it the players or coaches. I'm relieved Peterson is finally off the Vikings. Even if he's a HOF player I didn't like the guy and him being on the team made me care about the Vikings less.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SunshineDanceParty
Feb 7, 2006

Plus all the articles about NFL executives thinking what he did was the worst thing ever done by a player, and the direct quotes from Mara. Kaepernick being blackballed isn't some conspiracy it's all been laid out.

SunshineDanceParty
Feb 7, 2006

I used to think the Raiders posters were good but they were actually always bad. Troubling.

• Locked thread