Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
axeil
Feb 14, 2006
Please bring Maclin home Howie.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

axeil
Feb 14, 2006
http://www.phillyvoice.com/10-reasons-eagles-will-be-dumpster-fire-season-2017/

Jimmy Kempski posted:

10) Just because

It's Philadelphia sports, and great things almost never happen in Philadelphia sports.

Everything he says is true, we are going 0-16, death is certain, etc.

Also hello TFF posting pals. How's y'all's summers going?

axeil fucked around with this message at 14:28 on Jun 29, 2017

axeil
Feb 14, 2006

Gumbel2Gumbel posted:

Tommy Lawlor is really good but he's too hopeful. He has great analysis but he wants everyone to succeed too much.

Tommy and Jimmy are the yin and yang of Eagles writing; excessively hopeful and excessively pessimistic.

axeil
Feb 14, 2006

Gumbel2Gumbel posted:

I hope Carson Wentz becomes Ryan Tannehill and everything we say is very tongue in cheek. We're all in agreement in our secret discord for cool kids that Jason Peters will fall off a cliff, Jordan Matthews resumes his rightful role as 12th best slot receiver in the NFL, Torrey Smith drops 19% of his targets, Alshon Jeffrey gets hurt, Blount runs for 3.8 YPC, we end up with 7 wins.

SEVEN!? Look at Mr. Optimist here. I'm calling it now. 4 wins and everyone gets fired and Chip Kelly comes back because we deserve nothing but pain and misery.

...Remember when posting that you liked your team and were hopeful/excited was probation worthy so everyone posted like this?

axeil
Feb 14, 2006

Amy Pole Her posted:

I don't remember it being probation worthy

I also made sure Gendo never had access to pictures of my massive dong so I guess I'm what you call Prepared

:colbert: I have a Gendo probation for saying the Pats don't deserve poo poo back in 2007.

• Locked thread