Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
mags
May 30, 2008
Probation
Can't post for 35 hours!
i go out and catch jobs with a tiny net and then ship them to my friends who live in places with no jobs

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mags
May 30, 2008
Probation
Can't post for 35 hours!
i recommend that you try to follow a job for a little bit as t hey always travel into the wind and can smell your desperation

mags
May 30, 2008
Probation
Can't post for 35 hours!
my state has the highest job export rates

MariusLecter
Sep 5, 2009

NI MUERTE NI MIEDO
get me a job sucking dick for free please

mags
May 30, 2008
Probation
Can't post for 35 hours!
*at the job warehouse*

you: "woah, where is that job going?"

me: "green climate fund"

mags
May 30, 2008
Probation
Can't post for 35 hours!
*poof*

Nebakenezzer
Sep 13, 2005

The Mote in God's Eye

You work at a job warehouse too?!

Can you believe Trump is all "BRING BACK COAL"

I've never seen that job (my supervisor has) but I know it's so nasty we have to keep it in the freezer just to keep it from stinking up the place

Hodgepodge
Jan 29, 2006
Probation
Can't post for 218 days!
it's best if you shoot jobs through the heart for a clean kill. but sometimes you have to follow them for a bit as they bleed out

an actual dog
Nov 18, 2014

people who work three or four jobs are greedy, leave some jobs for the rest of us

Starshark
Dec 22, 2005
Doctor Rope
I'm a job creator. Suck my dick while tonguing my rear end and maybe I'll make a job for you to hunt.

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:
personally, i prefer job catch and release

mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene
do you have to buy your own bottles or are those provided

Duscat
Jan 4, 2009
Fun Shoe
i'm a job creationist

each job was created by god 6000 years ago

mags
May 30, 2008
Probation
Can't post for 35 hours!

Starshark posted:

I'm a job creator. Suck my dick while tonguing my rear end and maybe I'll make a job for you to hunt.

rude

Bip Roberts
Mar 29, 2005
:same: but for milfs

VectorSigma
Jan 20, 2004

Transform
and
Freak Out

im a job gatherer. i pluck jobs off bushes and trees. speaking of trees, you can just get blazed all day since you don't gotta run all around like the job hunters. total bonus.

VectorSigma
Jan 20, 2004

Transform
and
Freak Out

little did early man know, however, that thousands of years in the future, jobs would be grown on large corporate jobfarms, processed by machines and immigrants, then radiation sanitized and transported thousands of miles by rolling and even flying machines, overnight. we have come far from simple job hunters running down jobs on the african savannah, that much is certain. there are some economists and job rights activists who make solid arguments about the sustainability and morality of job consumption in the modern world, but nonetheless the primal need to hunt and consume the warm bloody flesh of a freshly killed job is buried in every human.

MaxxBot
Oct 6, 2003

you could have clapped

you should have clapped!!
I'm a Jeb! hunter!

Hodgepodge
Jan 29, 2006
Probation
Can't post for 218 days!
i'm a job scavenger. you might assume that my impressive size and natural weaponry are for hunting and killing jobs, they are actually for scaring off smaller workers from a job and for competing over territory with other scavengers

mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene

MaxxBot posted:

I'm a Jeb! hunter!

please trap

get that OUT of my face
Feb 10, 2007

i'm the runt of my job hunter litter, i'm lucky to get regular three-month temp positions

Hodgepodge
Jan 29, 2006
Probation
Can't post for 218 days!
the real catch is a job creator

i've got one caged up in my barn, puts out 5 jobs on a good day

Bear Retrieval Unit
Nov 5, 2009

Mudslide Experiment
Retail Job, the most dangerous game.

Rand alPaul
Feb 3, 2010

by Nyc_Tattoo
LOL at all the people hunting for jobs when those Reagan Era Tax Cuts are going start raining wealth on me any moment now.

Woof Blitzer
Dec 29, 2012

[-]
I work from home

rudatron
May 31, 2011

by Fluffdaddy
I dream of bringing extinct jobs back to life.

Welcome, to blockbuster park.

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

I'm a Jeb! hunter.
Please crap.

Zeris
Apr 15, 2003

Quality posting direct from my brain to your face holes.
does there remain even a single job in the category of posting not well

Byolante
Mar 23, 2008

by Cyrano4747

Zeris posted:

Shitposting, like writing pieces on medium, is a vocation, not a job, and as such you can't expect to be paid for it.

Rand alPaul
Feb 3, 2010

by Nyc_Tattoo
Good luck on the job hunt, America is already at Full Employment.

quote:

The headline numbers for April are terrific. The economy added 211,000 jobs in April, and the unemployment rate fell to 4.4 percent. That is not just the lowest jobless rate in a decade; it also matches the lowest level reached during the mid-2000s expansion. The last time it was lower was May 2001, 16 full years ago.

Officials at the Fed are on record as believing that a jobless rate of around 4.7 percent is the level they seek in the longer run, and we’re now comfortably below that.

mags
May 30, 2008
Probation
Can't post for 35 hours!
it's a hard life as a job miner

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!
[extremely David Attenborough] We see a young job, hoarding its CEO for the winter...

Bear Retrieval Unit
Nov 5, 2009

Mudslide Experiment

Zeris posted:

Only during the DNC primaries.

Darkman Fanpage
Jul 4, 2012
i was looking for a job and then i found a job/ and heaven knows, im miserable now

pushpins
Sep 11, 2006

Title text (optional; no images are allowed, only text)
I was looking for a job, but then Obama gave me a free Obamaphone and healthcare so now I just vote democrat and play the knockout game

Hodgepodge
Jan 29, 2006
Probation
Can't post for 218 days!
my people are nomadic, we follow the great job herds on their seasonal migratory routes. it is a way of life.

Lamebot
Sep 8, 2005

ロボ顔菌~♡
Hunting for one job at a time? weak. I use the wonders of automation to kill whole herds of them.

mags
May 30, 2008
Probation
Can't post for 35 hours!

Lamebot posted:

Hunting for one job at a time? weak. I use the wonders of automation to kill whole herds of them.

our jobs are 100% all natural, taken with care, humanely, after a long good life free in the wild

Bear Retrieval Unit
Nov 5, 2009

Mudslide Experiment
Job is murder. I changed my lifestyle and now I'm on an all natural job substitute.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

horse_ebookmarklet
Oct 6, 2003

can I play too?
I wish jeb bush were able to create jobs, but his ineffective concupiscence for improving america lost him this great election.

• Locked thread