Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

the social commentary introduction to whatever team based shooter ubisoft is developing this year is going to be really hamfisted thanks to trump, teresa may, brexit, pepe frog, etc.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Though the battle might be endless, I will never give up

mysterious loyall X posted:

owned ea only bethesda and ubisoft get their own blocks this year

ea has one its on saturday

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

the social commentary introduction to whatever team based shooter ubisoft is developing this year is going to be really hamfisted thanks to trump, teresa may, brexit, pepe frog, etc.

Lmao. I can't wait

Sneaks McDevious
Jul 29, 2010

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

FactsAreUseless posted:

I also hope GT Sport is good but I don't think it will be very good.

I'll buy it anyway but it's not going to be the same car spergfest that they used to be. I reckon there will only be 23 variants of the '92 model year Mazda Miata for example.

Sneaks McDevious
Jul 29, 2010

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
Not sure how much, if anything, will be shown of Shemmue and FF7

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Square apparently just restarted work on FFVII Remake because they thought Cyber Connect 2's work so far sucked, which, hey, I could have told you that 2 years ago Square. Anyway it's never going to come out

Michael Transactions
Nov 11, 2013

In Training posted:

Square apparently just restarted work on FFVII Remake because they thought Cyber Connect 2's work so far sucked, which, hey, I could have told you that 2 years ago Square. Anyway it's never going to come out

Yep

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

In Training posted:

lmao

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

FF7 remake slowly approaching earth, but it just hangs there indefinitely while Tetsuya Nomura breeds the perfect chocobo.

FPzero
Oct 20, 2008

Game Over
Return of Mido

Square, in 2007: Hmm you know what game is a good one to emulate with our development? Duke Nukem Forever. That game's taken so long to make, surely the years spent making it will be worth it! We should do that with our games!

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

FactsAreUseless posted:

FF7 remake slowly approaching earth, but it just hangs there indefinitely while Tetsuya Nomura breeds the perfect chocobo.

Lmao

Evil Eagle
Nov 5, 2009

owned ea only bethesda and ubisoft get their own blocks this year

Sorry

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

FactsAreUseless posted:

lol

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

In Training posted:

good

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

big ups to cheesemeister3k

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Capcom officially announced Mega Man Legacy Collection 2 with MM7-10

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iamiA3ki4-o

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

yeesh

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

MM7 sucks but I have a soft spot for 8. But they're definitely just padding because people are going to buy that just to play 9+10, because they're awesome.

Spoderman
Aug 2, 2004

I'm going to buy it to see Sniper Joe check his blind spot in 1080p

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

https://clips.twitch.tv/OptimisticOutstandingWatercressKippa

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

HolePisser1982
Nov 3, 2002

lmfao

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

Plebian Parasite
Oct 12, 2012

looking forward to megaman x legacy if they keep it up

Bill Barber
Aug 26, 2015

Hot Rope Guy
I knew what this link was before I even clicked on it. Your whole MM8 stream was insane.

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

im glad 9 and 10 are moving to newer systems and pc

man nurse
Feb 18, 2014

It's hosed up if Megaman & Bass isn't in it.

PaletteSwappedNinja
Jun 3, 2008

One Nation, Under God.
it isn't

I hope the MM9/10 DLC is included in the base package

Hizke
Feb 14, 2010

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

PaletteSwappedNinja posted:

it isn't

I hope the MM9/10 DLC is included in the base package

It is

ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011

In Training posted:

MM7 sucks but I have a soft spot for 8. But they're definitely just padding because people are going to buy that just to play 9+10, because they're awesome.

megaman sounds like hes made of rubber but its a really good ga,me

Mia Wasikowska
Oct 7, 2006

FactsAreUseless posted:

lol

Elusif
Jun 9, 2008

I am about to play ff7 for the first time ever, about 20 years late

BipolarAurora
Jan 1, 2013

E Equals MC Hammer posted:

I am about to play ff7 for the first time ever, about 20 years late
:same:

Regy Rusty
Apr 26, 2010

E3 started early:

https://twitter.com/OtherEhm/status/872296075251593216

https://twitter.com/HDKirin/status/872299571237404672

https://twitter.com/HDKirin/status/872299305758883840

BBJoey
Oct 31, 2012

net cafe scandal posted:

Pre-E3 leaks should be forbidden in this thread.

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

I know this wasn't your original avatar but I just love this game. Cheers, rediscover.

cool. ive always wanted to try a etrian odyssey game so i hope the new one is good

ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011
someone linked me to some pretty cool songs from one of them years ago and ive been curious ever since

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

an actual dog
Nov 18, 2014

I've heard V isn't that good, they went backwards from some of the stuff that made IV so great. But yea I'd recommend IV if you're interested and the Untold games are also pretty good if you want more of a story.

• Locked thread