Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Bill Barber
Aug 26, 2015

Hot Rope Guy

In Training posted:

There's going to be a death standing trailer. Why wouldn't there be, the man's never missed an E3 even when he didn't even have a job and just made some crap up with oil babies.
I really really hope this is the case. I fully understand that there's absolutely no gameplay to be seen, I was just hoping for another incredibly hype cinematic trailer like with V every single E3 for 4 straight years.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Plebian Parasite
Oct 12, 2012

In Training posted:

There's going to be a death standing trailer. Why wouldn't there be, the man's never missed an E3 even when he didn't even have a job and just made some crap up with oil babies.

it's going to be a detailed origin video for the kojima productions mascot

goferchan
Feb 8, 2004

It's 2006. I am taking 276 yeti furs from the goodies hoard.

net cafe scandal posted:

Death Stranding and BGE2 confirmed not at E3.

Yeah I bet they pull some Moby Dick Studios poo poo with the former tho

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

Drippy-goo-yay, mother-gunker!
Death Stranding isn't going to be at E3 because it's actually Silent Hills.

Elusif
Jun 9, 2008

What is death stranding

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

E Equals MC Hammer posted:

What is death stranding

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Lol

Chill Penguin
Jan 10, 2004

you know korky buchek?
I hope Nintendo announce a Splatoon 2 Switch bundle

HORMELCHILI
Jan 13, 2010

okay well, can you go hope over there? points to Games

Chill Penguin
Jan 10, 2004

you know korky buchek?

HORMELCHILI posted:

okay well, can you go hope over there? points to Games

Thanks for asking, but I'd rather not :roflolmao:

Unexpected Raw Anime
Oct 9, 2012

theres gonna be some kinda clip on death stranding or something. they wanna keep the hype going.

hoping more and more the from leak was just a hoax to cover the bloodborne 2 reveal

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

HORMELCHILI
Jan 13, 2010

Chill Penguin posted:

Thanks for asking, but I'd rather not :roflolmao:

Okay but seriously everyone hates you

Chill Penguin
Jan 10, 2004

you know korky buchek?

HORMELCHILI posted:

This not true and also stop derailing this thread you bastard

HolePisser1982
Nov 3, 2002

HORMELCHILI posted:

This is pathetic, lol

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

I know this wasn't your original avatar but I just love this game. Cheers, rediscover.

Chill Penguin posted:

This not true and also stop derailing this thread you bastard

i don't hate you. but i do wish you would either post better or not at all

HolePisser1982
Nov 3, 2002
please save any insanely gay and unfunny slapfights until after e3

HORMELCHILI
Jan 13, 2010

HolePisser1982 posted:

guess ill have to call your mom after E3

Chill Penguin
Jan 10, 2004

you know korky buchek?

Unexpected Raw Anime posted:

theres gonna be some kinda clip on death stranding or something. they wanna keep the hype going.

hoping more and more the from leak was just a hoax to cover the bloodborne 2 reveal

Back on topic

The hand to hand Aztec game sounds insanely cool tho. It should have a mechanic like in Spelunky or Necrodancer where you can sacrifice a living being. I hope it's real

ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011

HolePisser1982 posted:

Xbox Ambassador
Dec 23, 2004

ASK ME ABOUT BEING THE BIGGEST CRYBABY ON THE FORUMS

HolePisser1982 posted:

Word lol. Thanks for laying some truth down in here LOL. Can't have toooo many posts in this thread in a day LMAO. Thank you though, we all love your input around here hahaha

Xbox Ambassador
Dec 23, 2004

Honestly this place could stand to be a little more like NeoGAF around here lol

ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011
i think that when someone full caps both lol and lmao in a single post they are laying it on a bit too thick and kinda lose the impact of there post. its just something i noticed lately on the internet.

HORMELCHILI
Jan 13, 2010

ArfJason posted:

i think that when someone full caps both lol and lmao in a single post they are laying it on a bit too thick and kinda lose the impact of there post. its just something i noticed lately on the internet.

okay but please stop derailing the thread so we can read what rumors chill penguin is excited to see confirmed

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

HolePisser1982 posted:

Elusif
Jun 9, 2008

I like video games, and am excited to see what is ahead of us.

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

how long has retro been working on a mysterious project thats never been revealed

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

theres almost definintely going to b e info on a new fromsoft game, a new death stranding trailer nd release dates/info for new switch games in one week. im personally friggin pumped

Sharkopath
May 27, 2009

extremebuff posted:

how long has retro been working on a mysterious project thats never been revealed

I can't believe they only did 1 game through the wiiu. I really hope they do have something from show this year.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

I also hope Nintendo announces a switch Splatoon 2 bundle.

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

Liquid Drink posted:

Word lol. Thanks for laying some truth down in here LOL. Can't have toooo many posts in this thread in a day LMAO. Thank you though, we all love your input around here hahaha

The Manchurian Gamer strikes again.

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

Drippy-goo-yay, mother-gunker!
*watches E Equals MC Hammer and Bill Barber and Chill Penguin continue to make thousands of the most aggressively white noise posts ever in every thread* drat, Imp Zone is poppin haha! To think people said this forum was slow... once Cyra and Sexrex come back it's gonna be a real party! E3 hoipe!!

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

Lumpy the Cook posted:

*watches E Equals MC Hammer and Bill Barber and Chill Penguin continue to make thousands of the most aggressively white noise posts ever in every thread* drat, Imp Zone is poppin haha! To think people said this forum was slow... once Cyra and Sexrex come back it's gonna be a real party! E3 hoipe!!

lol

HolePisser1982
Nov 3, 2002

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

The Manchurian Gamer strikes again.

haha was he the guy that tried to flame you a couple months ago? the "fake compliments and thank yous" burn style is so good

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

HolePisser1982 posted:

haha was he the guy that tried to flame you a couple months ago? the "fake compliments and thank yous" burn style is so good

Yeah lol. I'm pretty sure he posted the exact same thing too, with maybe one word changed

HolePisser1982
Nov 3, 2002

Only registered members can see post attachments!

Xbox Ambassador
Dec 23, 2004

LOL

Xbox Ambassador
Dec 23, 2004

Finally, some content in this drat forum

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

Glad the IKs stay their hand in this situation. The mysterious stranger who only started posting after BBG permabanned himself and only posts in imp zone could be literally anyone.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

I know this wasn't your original avatar but I just love this game. Cheers, rediscover.
lol

• Locked thread