Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

Drippy-goo-yay, mother-gunker!

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

Glad the IKs stay their hand in this situation. The mysterious stranger who only started posting after BBG permabanned himself and only posts in imp zone could be literally anyone.

He got permabanned so soon after being made IK here that it caused some kind of software malfunction and now IKs can't do anything in IZ... I don't know if that's true but it makes sense to me.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

loving the drama. anyway saturday is the EA thing and theyre undoubtedly gonna show battlefront 2..1 was completely horrible but from everything theyve been saying im cautiously optimistic about 2, hope it has more than 3 maps

HORMELCHILI
Jan 13, 2010

extremebuff posted:

loving the drama. anyway saturday is the EA thing and theyre undoubtedly gonna show battlefront 2..1 was completely horrible but from everything theyve been saying im cautiously optimistic about 2, hope it has more than 3 maps

its the same thing

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

Lumpy the Cook posted:

He got permabanned so soon after being made IK here that it caused some kind of software malfunction and now IKs can't do anything in IZ... I don't know if that's true but it makes sense to me.

Ralp cast a tether spell before being banned, tying the hands of all imp zone IKs forever.

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

Ralp cast a tether spell before being banned, tying the hands of all imp zone IKs forever.

Lol

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

zen death robot posted:

It's not BBG sorry

sounds like something you'd say if it was BBG

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

Thank God this isn't the real E3 thread.

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Though the battle might be endless, I will never give up

extremebuff posted:

i sure hope this red stovetop doesnt burn my hand this time

goferchan
Feb 8, 2004

It's 2006. I am taking 276 yeti furs from the goodies hoard.

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

Glad the IKs stay their hand in this situation. The mysterious stranger who only started posting after BBG permabanned himself and only posts in imp zone could be literally anyone.

lol

ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011

HolePisser1982 posted:

haha was he the guy that tried to flame you a couple months ago? the "fake compliments and thank yous" burn style is so good

gahahaha

Unexpected Raw Anime
Oct 9, 2012

I was gone for like two weeks who are all of you people

Unexpected Raw Anime
Oct 9, 2012

Get off my lawn

ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011

Lumpy the Cook posted:

*watches E Equals MC Hammer and Bill Barber and Chill Penguin continue to make thousands of the most aggressively white noise posts ever in every thread* drat, Imp Zone is poppin haha! To think people said this forum was slow... once Cyra and Sexrex come back it's gonna be a real party! E3 hoipe!!

PaletteSwappedNinja
Jun 3, 2008

One Nation, Under God.
how much further can Geoff Keighley push his weird unreciprocated infatuation with Hideo Kojima

an actual dog
Nov 18, 2014

https://twitter.com/gokunaruto67/status/872961078652575744

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

elf help book posted:

i sure hope this red stovetop doesnt burn my hand this time

lol i just need my star wars fix really

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

I thought there was still some fun to be had in the first EA Battlefront despite all its flaws and the people in charge of 2 seem to be aware of those flaws so I'm also in the "cautiously optimistic" camp.

There's also going to be a playable Bannerlord demo at some point this year which would have really excited me before I came to terms with the fact that it's never coming out.

Larry Parrish
Jul 9, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Yeah hasnt the mount in blade sequel been in development for like 4 years now

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

Larry Parrish posted:

Yeah hasnt the mount in blade sequel been in development for like 4 years now

i remember playing the first mount and blade beta in like 2004-2005 and apparently it was released in 2008 so they dont really make games that quick

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

It was announced in 2012 and who knows how long they were working on it before announcing it.

Bill Barber
Aug 26, 2015

Hot Rope Guy

Fungah! posted:

theres almost definintely going to b e info on a new fromsoft game, a new death stranding trailer nd release dates/info for new switch games in one week. im personally friggin pumped
this guy gets it

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

trying to jack off posted:

i remember playing the first mount and blade beta in like 2004-2005 and apparently it was released in 2008 so they dont really make games that quick

It's literally made by a Turkish couple

Sofia Coppola_OD_
Nov 1, 2004

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5RHdrmZsNs0

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kTVYb6xeUcU

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

God's Plan

Larry Parrish
Jul 9, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

:how:

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

Chill Penguin
Jan 10, 2004

you know korky buchek?

:homebrew:

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

hell yeah

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

also ff picross on 3ds

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F48LLeLAAs8

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Oh hell yeah im almost actually done with 3D Round 2, good timing

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

its f2p so hopefully its just like pokemon picross and you can pay a flat fee to avoid any bs

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

W00t

Sharkopath
May 27, 2009

I wonder if all the regalias can go off-road too. I'm excited.

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Nice

Michael Transactions
Nov 11, 2013

is there a na release date for dq11?

Evil Eagle
Nov 5, 2009

elf help book posted:

its f2p so hopefully its just like pokemon picross and you can pay a flat fee to avoid any bs

if it's like pokemon picross that fee is going to be way overpriced. oh well

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

vaginal facsimile posted:

is there a na release date for dq11?

Not yet afaik

ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011

lockdown is in effect

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

bump_fn