Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

It's with a heavy heart that I have to inform that I will be missing all of E3 Epic Liveposting this year due to poorly planned travel...I hope many a lulzy cringecow and Awesome Announcementsheep graze upon your streampastures, gamers.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Evil Eagle posted:

They did one last year. And there's another this year

Yeah. I tuned into it for 3 minutes last year and it was Ark: Survival Evolved Devs talking about the new loving mechanics they were adding in the latest patch

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

I hope thy show off Persona 5 Arena and it's in the Xrd engine instead of another Blazblue joint. Although I wouldn't mind if it was still sprites

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Square apparently just restarted work on FFVII Remake because they thought Cyber Connect 2's work so far sucked, which, hey, I could have told you that 2 years ago Square. Anyway it's never going to come out

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

MM7 sucks but I have a soft spot for 8. But they're definitely just padding because people are going to buy that just to play 9+10, because they're awesome.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

https://clips.twitch.tv/OptimisticOutstandingWatercressKippa

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

E Equals MC Hammer posted:

I lost the squatting competition to the guy in the gym with the wig.

Now he's going to make you his bitch.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

along with that i guarantee everybody will be putting crap on sale duringor immediately after E3 so i bet if you wait through the weekend you could pick it up for cheap.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Oh poo poo! I know we said no pre-E3 leaks...unsubstantiated rumors , take this with a grain of salt etc., but this Nintendo news is just too insane not share: http://i.imgur.com/rPcAQQg.jpg

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

There's going to be a death standing trailer. Why wouldn't there be, the man's never missed an E3 even when he didn't even have a job and just made some crap up with oil babies.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

I also hope Nintendo announces a switch Splatoon 2 bundle.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kTVYb6xeUcU

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Oh hell yeah im almost actually done with 3D Round 2, good timing

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Lol. How was day 1.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

I HEARD THERE WAS A METROID ORIME 4 happening

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

I'm out of the country and can't really stream video but my friend sent me an email saying they announced MP4 lol.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

I'm going to gorge myself on 10+ hours of catch-up Content when I return

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

That's a Permaban.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Meh...Mario jumping on platforms? What is this, 1996? Give me the Mario 3rd person cover shooter, at least it will be a little Modern and have Loot.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Watching the Giant Bomb videos now - EA Press Conference is up first.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Way Out and Need for Speed look epic. I hope NFS has a turbo meter and such and its just a new burnout

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Its kind of insane that EA still keeps trying to make basketball games.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

elf help book posted:

Its kind of insane they keep failing

its cool that NBA Elite 11's demo was so bad that they cancelled the game 2 weeks before release

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

all this Thinkfluencer poo poo is so stupid.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Oh poo poo! They got iJustine, Tha_Golden_Boy and the EA Head of PR on the mic???

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

All 2 games on the Xbox One X are going to be in 4K 60 FPS . Awesome.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Everybody on the planet makes fun of two things: the size of our console and that we don't make any games for it. [Phil Spencer thinkjs silently in a board room office for 12 straight months and emerges at the E3 2017 Stage] This is the smallest Xbox ever (LOL!) , and here's a branded car on stage for 15 minutes.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

I don't think this metro trailer contained a single second of actual gameplay but if they manage to actually make something like a stalker game it would be cool. but those last games I didnt actually like at all.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

lol every ubisoft is the exact same game now. i mean it was a joke before but i cant even tell the difference between this poo poo anymore

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

that loving combat in Origins...I don't think any piece of equipment or animation even connected with each other but there were hitsparks flying out of peoples heads and then the Assassin reached Level 7 and the audience lost their minds

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

lol

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

the insane shoutcasting moba FTW. I love Competitive, Choice, Heroes, Epic, eSports, etc.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

4K Minecraft looks legit awesome. Photorealistic god rays filtering through cubes of trees is such weird looking imagery

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

last night seems like it could be really rad

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

It's kinda lame that Dontnod made something really unique and cool with Life is Strange and then immediately announced multiple prequels sequels and expanded universe transmedia etc.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

an actual dog posted:

The prequel is by another team tho, it's square's fault lol

Oh right.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

gently caress Bioware.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Evil Eagle posted:

Don't you want to find the Legendary Jarras Wrath

at least they didnt even bother hiding what the game was. that entire video was people running directly to the glowing waypoint, ignoring everything else and collecting random loot and then immediately doing it again.

• Locked thread