Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Starting Bethesda now. Here's hoping i get to see some of the latest Awesome content comingh to The Elder Scrolls Online.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Fungah! posted:

im fuckin shocked you havent said anything about dbzfighters

I knew about that before the conference, and Ive already watched a bunch of match footage on bad hotel internet lol

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

That and the metroid game is the only stuff ive seen.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

*punches the coordinates for Bethesdaland into those stacks of PS2s that control the nuclear missile silos*

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

elf help book posted:

its was a trailer of youtube streamers reacting to a trailer of elder scrolls online

lol

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Evil Eagle posted:

Hurry and get to Nintendo's

Ive got to get through 4 hours of Sony and Ubisoft announcing games that wont come out until 2019 and will also suck rear end.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

The only way you could possibly make Skyrim more epic is if the game controlled with waggle.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

bethesda utilzing the Quake name for this disgusting esports bullshit is making me hurl

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Cant wait to spend 2/3rds of my time in WOlfensteinThe New Order 2 listen to the Sassy Black Bitch talk about pop culture with a twist and ask me to collect 8 screws to advance to the next mission.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Ubisoft time baby. The content keeps rolling

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Larry Parrish posted:

That mission really pissed me off because its like, even an actual Valve game doesn't have that much down time between shooting

theres also that mission that after walking around the base talking to the same 5 NPCs for the 10th time to go to the actual mission, you just followed a guy in a scuba gear for 15 minutes and that was the whole misison.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

It's also funny that the story of Wolfenstein: The New Order is that Hitler was right because the Jewish race are like, aliens from Atlantis who are trying to enslave the human race.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

MIYAMOTO HAS A GUN

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

oh this is xcom. what in the world

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

That looks kinda epic but I still think the rabbids are ugly and stupid.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

HolePisser1982 posted:

*spinning the big steering wheel* Yarr use your ult

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Lol Just Dance is coming out on Wii still.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Lumpy the Cook posted:

Oh my loving god Ubisoft is making a No Man's Sky clone

Lumpy the Cook posted:

WOTH SKYLAMDERS FIGURES

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

lol beyond good and evil 2 is like the 4th or 5th destiny clone announced so far at this show.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

I hope sony has some cool stuff to show on the Vita, lol.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

:staredog:

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Monster Hunter WOrld.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

How does sony have the most succesful console in history by making 2 games every 3 years that are just old men narrating to the camera.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

They announced 1 new game that whole time. Nice. E3 2018 when we get 5 more minutes of Days Gone gameplay is gonna be loving EPIC!

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Nintendo time baby. I wanna see a bunch of Odyssey!!!

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

If it's not fun...why bother...if it's not a battle...where's the fun? Chills.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Oh my loving god mario odyssey looks absolutely amazing.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

the super mario odyssey vocal music is so good

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

And if the dark clouds start to swirl
Don’t fear, don’t shed a tear cause
I’ll be your 1-up girl

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

also i finally got to see footage of that new 2D metroid and it actually looks pretty sick. ill always pour one out for sprites but it moves nicely and the melee counter stuff is a cool idea.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

The 3DS version of DQXI was detailed today, the 3D version plays like DQVIII 3DS with encounters visible on the map and 3D battles, the 2D version has SNES style sprites and random battles in the classic DQ perspective. So essentially they made 3 different games between the 2D/3D and PS4 versions. Also the game is out in a month in japan but I'm worried we will never see the 3DS version translated

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Capcom USA PR did a interview about mvci and they're just openly throwing it under the bus and calling it lovely lol https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.gamespot.com/amp-articles/marvel-vs-capcom-infinite-devs-on-preserving-depth/1100-6451133/

Okay. So just to return to Chun-Li's face.

Michael Evans: Haha. I knew you were gonna say that.

Are you guys gonna look at that again, given the widespread negative response?

Michael Evans: Yes. Well when put that way, I say, I never wanted to look at it again. It's super--no, okay. It is disgusting. Of course we will look at it again. We're gonna look at it. Can't promise anything right now, but we want to make our fans happy, man.

Michael Evans: It's very important that characters are introduced. It's kind of like the old Cheers TV series. Whenever someone comes in the bar, their name is said. So that happens in the first 25 minutes when people get introduced and we're ramping up.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

I just bought ace combat 4 and 5 to get primed before 7.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Anyway, one of the things that a lot of hardcore fans will want you guys to speak to the development team working on this. What's the heritage like? I know a lot of people tie Marvel 3 to Ryota Niitsuma, but who's on Infinite? Other than yourself obviously.

Peter Rosas: I was going to say, if you want talent ... we'll talk to you about some talent.

Michael Evans: It's not [Niitsuma]. He's even come out and said he's not very close to it. That said, it is an internal team. But

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Numbers flying out of the monsters feels wrong

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

I actually lasted about 15 hours in Monster Hunter 4 Ultimate before giving up. If you play that game solo it's kind of just grinding stuff forever. The fights change up supposedly but I wasn't really sure how to progress or anything, I was kinda fighting the same 5 monsters over and over. It's the same with a group I suppose but if it's on PS4 I can play with IRL friends and make that process more fun.

• Locked thread