Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Sharkopath
May 27, 2009

extremebuff posted:

how long has retro been working on a mysterious project thats never been revealed

I can't believe they only did 1 game through the wiiu. I really hope they do have something from show this year.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sharkopath
May 27, 2009

I wonder if all the regalias can go off-road too. I'm excited.

Sharkopath
May 27, 2009

That's not how Wolfenstein played, I just started it again cause of the trailer and you hit the ground running pretty fast. It's like 10 minutes until you have two assault rifles and are just running around taking heads.

Sharkopath
May 27, 2009

Lumpy the Cook posted:

I hope they don't make it exclusive to that dumb Windows 10 store...

Microsoft put up Aoe2 on steam at least, when they did that and the new expansions.

Sharkopath
May 27, 2009

Crytek showed off their Hunter game after years and it sounds super interesting. It's taking a lot of inspiration from games like pubg and stalker now instead of the old l4d clone it was.

Now its 5 teams of pairs of players traversing dark wooded swamps and hunting monsters while ambushing each other to steal the kills. They also said something about dying having really unwanted consequences so even if you're going to lose a match its better to retreat instead of taking a big risk for no gain.

It looks super cool too unless these are bullshots.

Sharkopath
May 27, 2009

I just want Space Combat Ace Combat, cool missions and lots of radio chatter.

I really don't like the infinite multiplayer space system stuff that all space flight games are.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sharkopath
May 27, 2009

Ace combats gameplay except for the trench run stuff was mostly just flying in circles and popping any planes that came into your radar but the sound design and constant radio dialogue was so good at setting a scene that made you feel like you were accomplishing a lot.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wOPOSAwDHjc&t=177s

This is the mission I remember the most where you don't even get a single second of silence for their Pearl Harbor mission.

• Locked thread