Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Evil Eagle
Nov 5, 2009

Super Mario Odyssey hype!!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Evil Eagle
Nov 5, 2009

Lumpy the Cook posted:

Remember that PC gaming conference they did a couple years ago LOL

They did one last year. And there's another this year

Evil Eagle
Nov 5, 2009

mysterious loyall X posted:

owned ea only bethesda and ubisoft get their own blocks this year

Sorry

Evil Eagle
Nov 5, 2009

Soral posted:

drat,m thats huge news if true

Leave this place.

Evil Eagle
Nov 5, 2009

elf help book posted:

its f2p so hopefully its just like pokemon picross and you can pay a flat fee to avoid any bs

if it's like pokemon picross that fee is going to be way overpriced. oh well

Evil Eagle
Nov 5, 2009

life is strange prequel fail. come on

Evil Eagle
Nov 5, 2009

Lumpy the Cook posted:

I heard they added elemental resistances to zombies to KF2 and you have to grind for different elemental weapons to counter them and I don't think I've ever wanted to avoid a game so completely

Pretty sure this isn't a thing. But they do have different resistances to like handguns explosives shotguns melee etc

Evil Eagle
Nov 5, 2009

net cafe scandal posted:

Goomba's dont have voices.

They talk all the time.

Evil Eagle
Nov 5, 2009

Lumpy the Cook posted:

WHOA! For only $300 you can get all this epic content- THANK YOU UBISOFT!!

Just kidding it's 800 dollars.

:allbuttons:

Evil Eagle
Nov 5, 2009

Liquid Drink posted:

It's an mmo lol

it's 1-4 players like always

Evil Eagle
Nov 5, 2009

There's more MH World tomorrow @E3 then a Japanese stream next week. It looks like the mainline team is working on it so I am optimistic

Evil Eagle
Nov 5, 2009

Mushroom Kingdom Hearts is getting closer to reality with each passing E3.

Evil Eagle
Nov 5, 2009

Oh no it's mercurysteam

Evil Eagle
Nov 5, 2009

https://youtu.be/dprxYd_16Ck

Lol the villain in this sonic trailer

Evil Eagle
Nov 5, 2009

The Mario Odyssey trailer music owns

Evil Eagle
Nov 5, 2009

2d.

I can't get the Mario Odyssey trailer music out of my head.

Evil Eagle
Nov 5, 2009

I'm not hype about no news on XX for the west though

Evil Eagle
Nov 5, 2009

Fungah! posted:

im fine with it, generations kkind of sucked and this sounds like a cleanly better game. besides, im sure we'll hear somethin eventually

I'm not fine with it XX looks insanely good. And I need it on Switch

Evil Eagle
Nov 5, 2009

Fungah! posted:

im bummed that im not gettin it on switch but it i didnt like arts and the singleplayer in generations was a pain in the rear end to get all the quests for, dont want to do that again

Here's the thing: your gens save would move on to gens x or whatever they would call it.

Evil Eagle
Nov 5, 2009

That's how you know that Pokken is good

Evil Eagle
Nov 5, 2009

Like monster hunter stories

Evil Eagle
Nov 5, 2009

In Training posted:

gently caress Bioware.

Don't you want to find the Legendary Jarras Wrath

Evil Eagle
Nov 5, 2009

In Training posted:

That and the metroid game is the only stuff ive seen.

Hurry and get to Nintendo's

Evil Eagle
Nov 5, 2009

Jedi Knight Luigi posted:

I played odyssey twice and almost found 6 moon pieces in 10 minutes the second time around while playing the desert level. The booth guy (looked like the black guy from calm.jpg) couldn't believe it. He said I was also the only one to find a secret entrance to the cap store.

Hell I might even pick up FIFA for the switch. Best looking EA sports game I've seen on a Nintendo system since the GCN days.

I'm jealous Jedi Knight Luigi.

Evil Eagle
Nov 5, 2009

In Training posted:

also i finally got to see footage of that new 2D metroid and it actually looks pretty sick. ill always pour one out for sprites but it moves nicely and the melee counter stuff is a cool idea.

I think it's kinda ugly and it's being developed by the Spanish company that killed Castlevania. But it could be ok

Evil Eagle
Nov 5, 2009

Monster Hunter 4U is extremely good. It's not a terrible thing for a game to require a bit of research. The core gameplay is amazing and while there are times when you think you'll never get the item you need it's bound to happen eventually if you work towards it. Chances can be as low as 1% for drops but you can typically get more chances at a specific item by breaking the right parts on the monster, cutting tails, grabbing shiny drops and capturing the monster if need be. Really the worst part of the game is anything involving gathering/mining and they've already made steps towards improving that in Generations. Monster Hunter is good.

Evil Eagle
Nov 5, 2009

I agree 100%

Evil Eagle
Nov 5, 2009

Damage numbers seem like a step towards being more transparent so maybe we'll see some of that stuff in World.

Evil Eagle
Nov 5, 2009

In what game does doing any of that make hunts take 4 times as long? I'll admit to not playing very much solo monster hunter but in groups of 2-4 it's rare that we don't break the parts that we need to. You're still damaging the monster by breaking its head and claws or cutting its tail. If you don't want to fight monsters multiple times in this game then I hope MH World accommodates you with a robust arena mode or something.

Evil Eagle
Nov 5, 2009

mysterious loyall X posted:

i'm hoping they get rid of rathian's retard charge, and any other retard charge style moves. thats what i hate the most. oh yeah and wind pushback

I hope there's not a single Drome in World.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Evil Eagle
Nov 5, 2009

6 Golden Nines

• Locked thread