Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
HORMELCHILI
Jan 13, 2010

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

HORMELCHILI
Jan 13, 2010

okay well, can you go hope over there? points to Games

HORMELCHILI
Jan 13, 2010

Chill Penguin posted:

Thanks for asking, but I'd rather not :roflolmao:

Okay but seriously everyone hates you

HORMELCHILI
Jan 13, 2010

HolePisser1982 posted:

please save any insanely gay and unfunny slapfights until after e3

guess ill have to call your mom after E3

HORMELCHILI
Jan 13, 2010

ArfJason posted:

i think that when someone full caps both lol and lmao in a single post they are laying it on a bit too thick and kinda lose the impact of there post. its just something i noticed lately on the internet.

okay but please stop derailing the thread so we can read what rumors chill penguin is excited to see confirmed

HORMELCHILI
Jan 13, 2010

extremebuff posted:

loving the drama. anyway saturday is the EA thing and theyre undoubtedly gonna show battlefront 2..1 was completely horrible but from everything theyve been saying im cautiously optimistic about 2, hope it has more than 3 maps

its the same thing

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

HORMELCHILI
Jan 13, 2010

mysterious loyall X posted:

its a good way to tell if a game is absolute poo poo, like that western sprite art indie run n gun game that was billing itself as contra/metal slug styled but had number flying off the head

Yup what a god drat disappointment that was

• Locked thread