Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

Drippy-goo-yay, mother-gunker!

MeatwadIsGod posted:

The world cannot heal from the Manchester attacks until Ubisoft dancers have a moment of silence

Lmao

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

net cafe scandal posted:

I hope all the E3 livepositng happens on the gay rear end DIscord this year.

I'm going to do all my TVIV E3 posting right here, in the gamers' home.

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

Remember that PC gaming conference they did a couple years ago LOL

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

Evil Eagle posted:

They did one last year. And there's another this year

In Training posted:

Yeah. I tuned into it for 3 minutes last year and it was Ark: Survival Evolved Devs talking about the new loving mechanics they were adding in the latest patch

:gonk:

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

It's not a 1,001 Arabian Nights style souls game, but it'll have to do.

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

Death Stranding isn't going to be at E3 because it's actually Silent Hills.

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

*watches E Equals MC Hammer and Bill Barber and Chill Penguin continue to make thousands of the most aggressively white noise posts ever in every thread* drat, Imp Zone is poppin haha! To think people said this forum was slow... once Cyra and Sexrex come back it's gonna be a real party! E3 hoipe!!

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

Glad the IKs stay their hand in this situation. The mysterious stranger who only started posting after BBG permabanned himself and only posts in imp zone could be literally anyone.

He got permabanned so soon after being made IK here that it caused some kind of software malfunction and now IKs can't do anything in IZ... I don't know if that's true but it makes sense to me.

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

Ralp cast a tether spell before being banned, tying the hands of all imp zone IKs forever.

Lol

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

W00t

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

The emotion and storytelling were all really cool, and we all loved the emotional story.

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

At long last Kane and Lynch 3 is finally upon us...

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

Just when I thought DICE Star Wars Battlefront could not possibly get more epic, they went and added stuff from the Prequels and new Disney Marvel Cinematic Universe movies. Oh. Hells. Yaas.

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

Lol

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

Jared Kush posted:

Lol again @ the RAM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zdJ8x6lyrfo

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

The smallest Xbox ever... it's only slightly larger than this Porsche!

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

Is this STALKER 2?

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

Really really unfitting music in that Metro trailer- might be cool though.

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

Assassins Creed is the loving same game every ti- wait... what's this? Diablo loot?! Oh poo poo!! Get hoipe!!!

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

Really dramatic piano music playing over shots of broken down American towns with a guy asking "what if your life.... totally changed? What if one day... it was gone?" Then BOOM zombies appear!

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

Ohh HELL YES! A MOBA!!!!

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

Nice console, MS, but tell me.... do you have that game, "Miney-crafta"?

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

Assassin's Creed, Zombies, MOBAs, HD Minecraft, Korean F2P MMOs... E3 doesn't get any better than this.

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

Finally

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

gently caress Bioware

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

It's the Division meets Destiny + choice + witty Bioware dialogue in the Marvel Cinematic Universe = epic Anthem heroes!

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

Bob Dylan? What the hell does that mean? According to a recent report from Kotaku about Mass Effect: Andromeda's troubled development, Dylan is the codename for a semi-secret project in the works at BioWare Edmonton. The studio picked that codename because it wanted to make the Bob Dylan of games, as in something that would be remembered and referenced for many years to come. As for what Dylan actually is, the answer is blowin' in EA's fiscal reports.

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

Healthy man with encyclopedic knowledge of Gamergate tweeters: hey this cyberpunk game looks neat! Hey, wait a minute....

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

Jared Kush posted:

Welping af rn

What the gently caress?

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

In Training will get this guy any second now, I'm sure of it.

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

YouTube streamers promoting TESO.. awwww YEAI'm dropping the sarcasm. It's time to be sincere, this sucks.

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

Oh my god, this is how Zenimax is gonna push paid mods after the Valve thing fell through

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

Hizke posted:

they're pretty on board with wolfenstein 2

I hope it's not 15 minutes of Half Life 2-style 'follow this person and listen to them deliver exposition' for every 5 minutes of actually shooting people like The New Order was. I couldn't even finish that game because it was boring me to tears, and never understood the fondness for it

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

I think I got to the segment later in the game where you're slowly swimming through tunnels and listening to the other scuba suit guys talk for twenty minutes and I just gave up and played Wolfenstein 3D instead.

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

There was the shot of the small town with all the Nazis and klan members and it'd be really cool to have it open up and just run around at lightning speed messing them up with chainguns and grenades and stuff and racking up the high score, but what's going to happen is

-level opens up with diner scene where you listen to the guys talk for 10 minutes
-one (1) wave of enemies appears and you briefly fight them
-you stow away your weapon and slowly walk down the street, watching various scripted events for several minutes... Oh my gosh, it's like America in the 50s, except RACIST? Bwuh?!
-sneak down an alley and get a cinematic kill
-enter an empty office building. There are no enemies and your goal is to find and collect documents for several minutes while your friend talks to you about their dramatic past over the radio
-a couple of enemies enter the building and you cinematic stealth kill them
-stow away your weapon and walk back down the street the way you came, watching more scripted events for ten minutes
-get to your truck and- oh no! The bad guys found it, sneak up behind them and press the melee button to cinematically kill them
-leave

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

The opening level with the trenches and castle and stuff was actually decently paced and had a lot of enemies to kill, which gave me a good feeling for the game and ended up making the rest of it all the more disappointing.

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

While Sony, Microsoft, and Nintendo will all be holding press conferences for their consoles, PC gamers aren’t missing out on the fun at E3 this year. The PC Gaming Show, returning for the third year and hosted by PC Gamer, is designed to give computer-bound gamers a place of their own at the show.

PC Gamer has said that this year’s show will include an increased focus on VR and e-sports content, which makes sense given the surge in popularity of those two fields over the last year.

Intel is a major partner for the PC Gaming Show, expect to see some news about the company’s new Core X line, and especially the ultra-powerful Core i9 processors. Additionally, the incredibly popular last-man standing shooter Playerunknown’s Battlegrounds will be making an appearance in some fashion, possibly to announce new features or gameplay modes. And Microsoft is showing up as well, presumably to talk more about its ongoing Xbox Play Anywhere initiative to bridge the gap between Xbox One and Windows 10 gamers.

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

I would rather get tortured in a Syrian prison than watch another PC gaming E3 show

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

elf help book posted:

ive been watching for 45 minutes now, i wont miss a minute of e3

Oof... tell me if they show Mount & Blade

• Locked thread