Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

I also hope GT Sport is good but I don't think it will be very good.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

In Training posted:

Square apparently just restarted work on FFVII Remake because they thought Cyber Connect 2's work so far sucked, which, hey, I could have told you that 2 years ago Square. Anyway it's never going to come out
lmao

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

FF7 remake slowly approaching earth, but it just hangs there indefinitely while Tetsuya Nomura breeds the perfect chocobo.

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

This will be the year they announce Shadow Hearts 4. Holy poo poo.

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

*huge clock shaped like a Judgement Ring and the entire crowd is just going crazy watching it count down*

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

Nintendo is incredible.

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

PaletteSwappedNinja posted:

you forgot Early Access
I freaking LOVE early access! More gaming + less game? Heck. Yaes. I don't even play games once they get finished. I'm an early access man!

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

In Training posted:

Oh my loving god mario odyssey looks absolutely amazing.
It's insane how good it is.

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

BBJoey posted:

imagine being shiggy and watching all the lovely e3 presentations and knowing that you're going to utterly destroy them with a single game
Shigeru Miyamoto spent the entirety of e3 thinking about trees. He did not watch the presentations.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

"Constant communication with Nintendo:" occasional conference calls where Nintendo execs say "No no, tell us more about your great ideas" and then mute the phone while they laugh.

• Locked thread