Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

I hope all the E3 livepositng happens on the gay rear end DIscord this year.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

Rearranged my entire work schedule at great personal expense to watch every single conference live except EA, ftw.

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

Wishlist: Metroid, Cyberpunk 2077, Animal Crossing

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

I actually forgot about Beyond GOOd and Evil 2 this time FML. This is probably gonna be the year they announce it though.

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

Pre-E3 leaks should be forbidden in this thread.

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

Death Stranding and BGE2 confirmed not at E3.

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

Thank God this isn't the real E3 thread.

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

Jail game and battlefront look really promising. Did they show anything before Need for speed?

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

Is it just me or was that a very short conference devoid of spectacle. The games look good though

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

The prequels are drat fine cinema.

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

Halo

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

YOOOOOOOOOOO GMG YOGM YOGOD

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

Where the ever loving goonfuck sire are Jade and Pey'j

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

an actual dog posted:

they're not gonna be in it lol

Well I guess Ill just have to fall in love with a new set of lovable creative characters.

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

elf help book posted:

As you rise from lowly pirate to legendary captain, you’ll traverse System 3 at light speed to explore freely on your own or with friends. Presenting its solar system as a massive, seamless online environment, Beyond Good and Evil 2 gives players the chance to dive into the foundations of the franchise’s universe while traveling between diverse planets and moons in search of adventure.

[nervously] Sound cool

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

Unexpected Raw Anime posted:

*goomba voice* hands up dont shoot

Goomba's dont have voices.

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

Lumpy the Cook posted:

Open world online too, wow, fuckwin mcawesomesauce, SCIENCE b*tch do you speak it?!

Settle down.

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

This is definitely the least hype E3 in recent memory but theres a lot of stu ff that I think will probably be good, even if we arleady knew about nearly all of it.

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

HolePisser1982 posted:

Miyazaki-san handed the sketch back to me. "Can't you instead try to convey the deep sorrow of a magnificent beast doomed to a slow and possibly endless descent into ruin?" This is how we designed Wario.

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

Nintendo won

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

This is a curbstomp. There's no damnc ontest

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

It's time to "Switch" the recipient of my direct deposits to Nintendo HQ.

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

Mario is now a brain-borne parasite.

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

Mario is now a taxi

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

You Got A Moon

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

I really love Peachs piranha plant bouquet. Wonder if Bowsers finally gonna gently caress her in this one.

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

I hope your all watching the Odyssey gameplay. THis looks brilliant

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

So impressed with Nintendo.. theyre really giving it their all.

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

Its amazing that it took 30 years and over 2,000 games for Nintendo to do something with the concept of Mario's hat, and how if someone is wearing a hat its harder to jump on them.

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

Metroid Dread lives. Oh my God

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

I hope MercurySteam has suddenly stopped sucking at making games, or that Nintendos influence on 2d metroid heavily outweighs theirs.

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

IN eed to see a charge shot or I'll stop breathing and die.

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

Tender Bender posted:

This looks so good that I'm not even blinking at "Samus has a melee counter" Sure whatever I'm in.

You should be blinking your eyes in amazement, rubbing your eyes, and pinching ouurself to make sure this isn't a dream and that soemthing so awesome can really happen in a Metroid game.

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

Maybe they C&Ded Mother 4 for the same reason it seems they C&Ded AM2R.... :tinfoil:

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

Ok Theyre showing a bit too much of Metroid now. Tuning out.

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

Theyve shown 4 full boss fights from Metroid 2D on stream.. Save some for me guys...

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

Jedi Knight Luigi posted:

Even my family--even my immediate family [will buy] it

Lmfao.

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

The Metroid amiibo is squishy, folks.

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

Regy Rusty posted:

Metroid footage is done if you wanna turn it back on

Thank you.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

Lumpy the Cook posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9mkOx1fH2G0

There's no substantial footage of this game yet but I'm cautiously optimistic. I really love creepy deep undersea stuff and it seems like this'll deliver that.

Have you played SOMA?

• Locked thread