Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

When it comes to deep sea Spookfeels you wont find more bang for your buck than SOMA folks.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

In Training posted:

lol beyond good and evil 2 is like the 4th or 5th destiny clone announced so far at this show.

Die

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

Some of the dev stuff they're putting out for BGE2 looks really cool though it still seems possible that these french freaks are never actually going to release this game or that the stuff they're trying to do with it won't actually be able to run on any machin.eThey built an engine where the camera was capable of zooming out to a planetary view and the ship flying and handling stuff looks genuinely great. I'll post the link when I get home

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

ArfJason posted:

I saw it too and while it looks impressive it means precisely squat if what you do in it isnt fun, and flying around empty space doesnt sound all that worth the wait.
Spaceship drifting though, has any space game done that i dont think ive seen anything other than spacecrafts slowly turning and moving where they point.

Yeah it's anyone's guess what the actual gameplay will be but Ancel has delivered repeatedly in the past and I guess he's getting a budget of 100 trillion dollars to make this.

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

extremebuff posted:

i think the numbers are good, but the MH games did give you a vague hint through the particle effects (weak spots would produce huge gushes of blood).

still I love seeing big numbers. also i finally had time to watch the gameplay with a dude translating everything and honestly it seems loving awesome lol im hype

I prefer seeing small numbers. 2, 3, and the like.

• Locked thread