Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011
e3 is about to ahppen

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011

In Training posted:

MM7 sucks but I have a soft spot for 8. But they're definitely just padding because people are going to buy that just to play 9+10, because they're awesome.

megaman sounds like hes made of rubber but its a really good ga,me

ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011
someone linked me to some pretty cool songs from one of them years ago and ive been curious ever since

ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011

Regy Rusty posted:

try downloading a free demo of one of the three 3DS ones

ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011

HolePisser1982 posted:

please save any insanely gay and unfunny slapfights until after e3

ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011
i think that when someone full caps both lol and lmao in a single post they are laying it on a bit too thick and kinda lose the impact of there post. its just something i noticed lately on the internet.

ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011

HolePisser1982 posted:

haha was he the guy that tried to flame you a couple months ago? the "fake compliments and thank yous" burn style is so good

gahahaha

ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011

Lumpy the Cook posted:

*watches E Equals MC Hammer and Bill Barber and Chill Penguin continue to make thousands of the most aggressively white noise posts ever in every thread* drat, Imp Zone is poppin haha! To think people said this forum was slow... once Cyra and Sexrex come back it's gonna be a real party! E3 hoipe!!

ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011

lockdown is in effect

ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011
the idea of a coop prison break game sounds pretty cool, hope they stick the landing

ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011
i wonder if the eastern conference all stars led by lebron will pick up the pace against darth maul's command forces

ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011

net cafe scandal posted:

Jail game and battlefront look really promising. Did they show anything before Need for speed?

iirc it was battlefield 1 expansion and fifa talk

ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011

whoah wait i thought that was tomorrow somehow

ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011
they named the fiftieth xbox the XBOX (X Box One X)

ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011
finally i know who playerunknown is

ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011
gently caress i cant believe i missed bgae2 announcement. gently caress college!!

ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011

net cafe scandal posted:

Where the ever loving goonfuck sire are Jade and Pey'j

an actual dog posted:

they're not gonna be in it lol

well nevermind

vaginal facsimile posted:

Never played Beyond Good & Evil so will have to check it out

the pc version is almost unplayable in modern OSes so try finding the ps2 ver

ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011

what i heard from yooka layle was very unmemorable but i still believe

ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011

elf help book posted:

As you rise from lowly pirate to legendary captain, you’ll traverse System 3 at light speed to explore freely on your own or with friends. Presenting its solar system as a massive, seamless online environment, Beyond Good and Evil 2 gives players the chance to dive into the foundations of the franchise’s universe while traveling between diverse planets and moons in search of adventure.

*You have learned the Argentinian word for "why"*

ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011

im impressed at my ability to guess videos by thumbnail alone, and also, lol

ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011
did jeff just make an omega boost 2 joke cause holy poo poo hes the best

ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011
i can understand people being hyped for horizon but like, that loving gritty zombie game with qte kills¿

ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011
relax

ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011
wow was the last monhun on console really 2013

ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011
Im missing the absolute best e3 stream

ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011

net cafe scandal posted:

Maybe they C&Ded Mother 4 for the same reason it seems they C&Ded AM2R.... :tinfoil:

Im not willing to gamble such an amount of hope, itd be devastating. Also itoi was done after 3.

ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011

Plutonis posted:

If they brign back the animal friends the new Kirby will have my favorite mechanics of all time, with 64's power combinations and Superstar's recruitable baddies and extended moveset

I really liked the secret objectives from 3 i hope they do that

ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011
Imagine having the entire planet completely blasting your balls for years due to making GBS threads on the metroid frqnchise but having 2 mainline of them in deep development.

ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011
just watched the mario odyssey trailer and wow a lot is going on there. i dunno how theyll manage to make the posession thing not to scatterbrained wrt gameplay mechanics but it looks fun.

i dunno how to feel about vocals but im happy they keep pushing the big band music style that accompanied 3d world, i think its a really good fit for mario

ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011

ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011

ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011

ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011
I LOVE VIDEOGAME!!!!!

ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011

oh my

ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011

In Training posted:

The only way you could possibly make Skyrim more epic is if the game controlled with waggle.

we live in a world where bethesda has announced skyrim like 5 times now

ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011

In Training posted:

That looks kinda epic but I still think the rabbids are ugly and stupid.

i kinda have a soft spot for them because when they were first announced i liked the little wacky youtube shorts they starred in... :shobon:

but im mad they overtook rayman. >:(

ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011
bang bang muthafukkaaazzzz

ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011
I saw it too and while it looks impressive it means precisely squat if what you do in it isnt fun, and flying around empty space doesnt sound all that worth the wait.
Spaceship drifting though, has any space game done that i dont think ive seen anything other than spacecrafts slowly turning and moving where they point.

ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011
Strike suit zero?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011
Strike suit zero was one of my first online purchases solely because when i asked if there were any games like omega boost the dude told me this game was basically a spiritual successor.

I have hardly felt tbis betrayed in my life, and I havent played it since because of how let down i was.

• Locked thread