Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
sector_corrector
Jan 18, 2012

by Nyc_Tattoo
if 2017/18 is anything like 2016/17 was, then this E3 is going to be astoundingly loving epic

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

sector_corrector
Jan 18, 2012

by Nyc_Tattoo
i want to watch the bethesda press conference, but i'm also really tired and have to work early tomorrow

sector_corrector
Jan 18, 2012

by Nyc_Tattoo

Zas posted:

again, it all comes back to the sad dads

it's loving terrible

sector_corrector
Jan 18, 2012

by Nyc_Tattoo
the fake devolver thing's two games looked really good, and the preview snippets for other new stuff they put in there also looked great.

sector_corrector
Jan 18, 2012

by Nyc_Tattoo
so the xbox one x is like a slight upgrade to the xbox one? or is it a whole new console generation with backwards compatibility?

sector_corrector
Jan 18, 2012

by Nyc_Tattoo

i'm really not a fan of that, but it does help cement my decision to build a gaming computer as my next major game related purchase

sector_corrector
Jan 18, 2012

by Nyc_Tattoo

HolePisser1982 posted:

Miyazaki-san handed the sketch back to me. "Can't you instead try to convey the deep sorrow of a magnificent beast doomed to a slow and possibly endless descent into ruin?" This is how we designed Wario.

sector_corrector
Jan 18, 2012

by Nyc_Tattoo
i'm really hyped for prime 4... might be a switch seller for me, once more info comes out

sector_corrector
Jan 18, 2012

by Nyc_Tattoo

Lumpy the Cook posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9mkOx1fH2G0

There's no substantial footage of this game yet but I'm cautiously optimistic. I really love creepy deep undersea stuff and it seems like this'll deliver that.

i like the look of that

sector_corrector
Jan 18, 2012

by Nyc_Tattoo
this E3 really sold me on getting a switch. although i still want to build a gaming computer first...

sector_corrector
Jan 18, 2012

by Nyc_Tattoo

lyle is responsible for at least one third of the 3 million views on this clip

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

sector_corrector
Jan 18, 2012

by Nyc_Tattoo
i wonder if every game having rpg mechanics is a trend that will eventually die

• Locked thread