Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Unexpected Raw Anime
Oct 9, 2012

shove me like you do posted:

Giving me flashbacks to playing the virtual boy, that thing caused me physical pain. But it was also epic. I was torn.

As for this E3, all I want is some info on whatever from software is working on now.

It's called PHANTOM WAIL, and it's a souls style game with an ancient Aztec/maya aestetic. Weapons and hand to hand combat

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Unexpected Raw Anime
Oct 9, 2012

That's according to a guy from Reddit who was right about bloodborne and some ds3 poo poo so who knows

Unexpected Raw Anime
Oct 9, 2012

Larry Parrish posted:

Are you for real because that sounds badass

Like I said it's from a guy who has been right about FROM releases in the past so I'd say it's a coin flip whether it's real or not. Also said weapon specific move sets were gone, replaced by customizable "styles"

Unexpected Raw Anime
Oct 9, 2012

Also this supposed to be a FROM/JAPAN Studio production so it's Sony exclusive

Unexpected Raw Anime
Oct 9, 2012

theres gonna be some kinda clip on death stranding or something. they wanna keep the hype going.

hoping more and more the from leak was just a hoax to cover the bloodborne 2 reveal

Unexpected Raw Anime
Oct 9, 2012

I was gone for like two weeks who are all of you people

Unexpected Raw Anime
Oct 9, 2012

Get off my lawn

Unexpected Raw Anime
Oct 9, 2012

no weed here please

Unexpected Raw Anime
Oct 9, 2012

*goomba voice* hands up dont shoot

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Unexpected Raw Anime
Oct 9, 2012

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

How do games like Uncharted and The Last of Us get so much positive press, I'll never understand it. Why does everyone love those games, they're terrible

The last of us is objectively a really bad and not fun game to play

• Locked thread