Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Lunchmeat Larry
Nov 3, 2012

I'm serioujsly confused by the incremental upgrade thing consoles are doing now. god bless nintendo

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lunchmeat Larry
Nov 3, 2012

HolePisser1982 posted:

Miyazaki-san handed the sketch back to me. "Can't you instead try to convey the deep sorrow of a magnificent beast doomed to a slow and possibly endless descent into ruin?" This is how we designed Wario.

Lunchmeat Larry
Nov 3, 2012

guess I'm buying a Switch ASAP. Nintendo did it again boys

Lunchmeat Larry
Nov 3, 2012

Incredibly distressed by this

Lunchmeat Larry
Nov 3, 2012

In Training posted:

I don't think this metro trailer contained a single second of actual gameplay but if they manage to actually make something like a stalker game it would be cool. but those last games I didnt actually like at all.
the metro games have ok shooting but they're such boring rear end loving corridors. i hate them

Lunchmeat Larry
Nov 3, 2012

Nintendo do well at keeping b-studios in check. I don't like the art but I'm sure the game will be blessed with the Ninty magic.

Lunchmeat Larry
Nov 3, 2012

I played a couple of hours of eternal darkness and was bored to tears

Lunchmeat Larry
Nov 3, 2012

Yeah I was gonna says if you want a freespace kind of thing you want House of the Rising Sun

Lunchmeat Larry
Nov 3, 2012

In Training posted:

Numbers flying out of the monsters feels wrong
that gave me a rash. very mmo

Lunchmeat Larry
Nov 3, 2012

mysterious loyall X posted:

its a good way to tell if a game is absolute poo poo, like that western sprite art indie run n gun game that was billing itself as contra/metal slug styled but had number flying off the head

Coincidentally it also copied the shittiest parts of monster Hunter (grinding a level over and over for rare drops) for no reason and Made them worse

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lunchmeat Larry
Nov 3, 2012

net cafe scandal posted:

I prefer seeing small numbers. 2, 3, and the like.

It really bothers me when you start a jrpg and your basic attacks do 300 damage and you have 2000 hp. What do these numbers mean. Why are they so high

• Locked thread