Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

I know this wasn't your original avatar but I just love this game. Cheers, rediscover.

cool. ive always wanted to try a etrian odyssey game so i hope the new one is good

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

I know this wasn't your original avatar but I just love this game. Cheers, rediscover.

an actual dog posted:

I've heard V isn't that good, they went backwards from some of the stuff that made IV so great. But yea I'd recommend IV if you're interested and the Untold games are also pretty good if you want more of a story.

I don't give a care about a story. Thje reason I'm interested in the series is cause if I recall correctly it's just about making a team w/ assorted classes and stuff and doing dungeons with the team. Party customization is the poo poo I live for

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

an actual dog posted:

Yea you should get IV it owns

I think I will pick it up today or tomorrow actually.. I'm due for a cool rpg to play. Good looks

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

Good looks x2

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

In Training posted:

Oh poo poo! I know we said no pre-E3 leaks...unsubstantiated rumors , take this with a grain of salt etc., but this Nintendo news is just too insane not share: http://i.imgur.com/rPcAQQg.jpg

That's a ban.

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

Chill Penguin posted:

This not true and also stop derailing this thread you bastard

i don't hate you. but i do wish you would either post better or not at all

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

lol

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

ArfJason posted:

just watched the mario odyssey trailer and wow a lot is going on there. i dunno how theyll manage to make the posession thing not to scatterbrained wrt gameplay mechanics but it looks fun.

i dunno how to feel about vocals but im happy they keep pushing the big band music style that accompanied 3d world, i think its a really good fit for mario

yeah i was thinking about if u can possess so many different things there's a chance for frustration to occur when your trying to possess one thing and accidentally hit a different one or some stuff like that.. but I trust Ninty with all of my heart so I'm not too worried

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

I.N.R.I posted:

Was anything good announced

Metroid Prime 4 for switch AND a classic style 2D Metroid 2 remake for 3DS . I'm extremely hype about the former, and the latter I am excited for but wary because the graphic style is kind of unappealing to me. I can't relly think of anything else off the top of my head that really stood out to me

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

net cafe scandal posted:

Have you played SOMA?

Seconded. SOMA is very cool

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

Lumpy the Cook posted:

I like deep sea spoopyfeels and existential quandaries about AI/artificial life so that game seems incredibly cool. Unfortunately it came out shortly after MGSV so I forgot about it...

You should deffo finish it mate.

• Locked thread