Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Bill Barber
Aug 26, 2015

Hot Rope Guy
I knew what this link was before I even clicked on it. Your whole MM8 stream was insane.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bill Barber
Aug 26, 2015

Hot Rope Guy

net cafe scandal posted:

Death Stranding and BGE2 confirmed not at E3.
:negative:

Bill Barber
Aug 26, 2015

Hot Rope Guy

In Training posted:

There's going to be a death standing trailer. Why wouldn't there be, the man's never missed an E3 even when he didn't even have a job and just made some crap up with oil babies.
I really really hope this is the case. I fully understand that there's absolutely no gameplay to be seen, I was just hoping for another incredibly hype cinematic trailer like with V every single E3 for 4 straight years.

Bill Barber
Aug 26, 2015

Hot Rope Guy

Fungah! posted:

theres almost definintely going to b e info on a new fromsoft game, a new death stranding trailer nd release dates/info for new switch games in one week. im personally friggin pumped
this guy gets it

Bill Barber
Aug 26, 2015

Hot Rope Guy
What year was the year when people were :tinfoil: about the clock on the Nintendogs trailer that proved Nintendo was holding back a MEGATON announcement until 10 am on the final day?

That was the best e3.

Bill Barber
Aug 26, 2015

Hot Rope Guy
Shiggy has done so many drugs since Galaxy and I loving love it lmao.

Bill Barber
Aug 26, 2015

Hot Rope Guy

Bill Barber
Aug 26, 2015

Hot Rope Guy

Regy Rusty posted:

The US beat Japan at Splatoon 2
:wtc:

Bill Barber
Aug 26, 2015

Hot Rope Guy
The Yoshi and Kirby concepts look great. I wish they had 20 different teams they could just put on pumping out these sorts of games over various genres/ips

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bill Barber
Aug 26, 2015

Hot Rope Guy

• Locked thread