Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Sitting Here
Dec 31, 2007
:toxx: complete another draft of this short story. It will undoubtedly be over 4K words but I'm not going to toxx for more than that because idk yet.

I have a feeling July's toxx will be seppuku

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sitting Here
Dec 31, 2007

sebmojo posted:

How you doin chillins

I'll def have words to show but they're not the short story I intended to revise. Just shy of 5K novel words + whatever I did in TD this month.

Sitting Here
Dec 31, 2007
ummm so yeah, Mojo I already talked to you about this, but my :toxx: was all about my short story and I couldn't, I just couldn't bring myself to go straight back to revising it. Next month, maybe?

So I offer you 5K novel words as penance

I've done other writings this month too but I don't feel like collecting all the screenshots.

Sitting Here
Dec 31, 2007
mojo post the thread

i don't care if i'm the only person who toxxes in it, i need it

• Locked thread