Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
El Roncho
Oct 15, 2006

I'm not necessarily proud of this but I'm gonna leave it here anyways.

The Dave posted:

Just remember Vitor is coming off of a No contest, not a loss, because of weeeeeeeed.

The memory loss caused by marijuana extends to no one remembering the results of fights. Makes sense in a way.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

El Roncho
Oct 15, 2006

You guys hear about that 24/7 Live Stream on Fight Pass?

El Roncho
Oct 15, 2006

Official report from a southern news source: "Hughes was drunk, on his way to pick up his mother from prison when he got runned over by a damned ol' train."

El Roncho
Oct 15, 2006

Poor Shrek. :(

El Roncho
Oct 15, 2006

Local Fatass Ruins Everything... Again

El Roncho
Oct 15, 2006

http://mmajunkie.com/2017/06/video-ex-champ-johny-hendricks-misses-weight-this-time-at-middleweight-for-ufc-okc

When he puts his hands on his face but then stops himself from having a meltdown. Where was that self control when the dessert tray came around for the fifth time Johny?

El Roncho
Oct 15, 2006

The practice of removing water weight is so refined but no strides have been made in the removal of steak weight.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

El Roncho
Oct 15, 2006

No one is just talking about this because it's hilarious Johny can't even make middleweight. Nope.

• Locked thread